Fifty percent

Cecily ran out of the room, "Where is she!" She said panicked.

Running from room to room, no sight of Edith, she rushed down the stairs the guards in front of the kitchen door rushed to her.

"What's wrong your majesty?"

"Where is she?"

"Who?" They asked confused.

"Edith!"

"Oh, she is in the kitchen." They informed her.

Cecily bursted through the door to find Edith laying on the counter staring at the Ceiling lights.

Coming closer she saw her face covered in chocolate.

"Oh my baby," Cecily sighed in relief approaching her.

Edith didn't turn to look at her, "you're back." She whispered.

"I'm sorry, Edith I was being stupid," she said sitting down beside her.

Edith laughed, "ya as dicho eso como cien veces( you have said that like a hundred times)."

"What?" Cecily said taken back confused.

" I don't know Japanese...I know five other languages but I never got around to learning Japanese. And now I think to myself why do I even know all these languages when I was never gonna leave my stupid getto."

" Edith, what are your talking about?" Looking at the hazed off look and rather relaxed stature, Cecily picked up the chocolate box of cherry chocolates that once had been full, Cecily read it over and that's when the word Brandy finally stood out to her.

Edith had eaten a box of Titan size brandy chocolates and now is drunk.

"Want to know why?" Edith said still looking at the ceiling, she didn't even wait for Cecily to answer.
"Because I was so lonely, I needed to fill my time with something. To busy myself and forget the world because I had to take care of everyone around me but no one even said thank you."
Her voice started to brake, "But they are my family I would tell my self as I waited alone in my room at night taking care of my own bloody back."

Hearing the last words coming out of Edith's mouth she got concerned, "Baby you're drunk let's get you back to bed, you don't know—"

Cecily tried to scoop her up but Edith got off the table, away from her before she could.

Walking rather tipsy towards the other counter where Edith got a loaf of bread and took a bite off. "Because even if you bruise no one notices or bats an eye. You just want me for your own relief when you feel like it, like everyone I have ever met."

The words settled in Cecily's heart as tears started to stream down Edith's face. "Edith I love you and I'm sorry I hurt you. I just got so caught up in my own head and work."

Edith slid down the cabinet to the ground and kept nibbling at the bread "Everyone always gets caught up with work, but you have been alive longer than I have and I know myself you could have made a second to check on me like I checked on you."

"I was being stupid, please understand"

Edith's eyes glazed with tears, "I always understand," she croaked out "and no one has ever cared about my feelings."

Cecily got down on her knees to reach Edith's eye line she grabbed her free hand softly, "and you shouldn't have to go through that and im sorry I was one of them, please forgive me Edith please."

"You know I have one dream, one single stupid dream. To wake up somewhere where I feel safe, with a lovely kitchen and a somewhere I can read. That's all I need, the bonus was that I learned I could have you. To be cared for and have someone I could care about. To be little. But I know I'm just an extra burden like a stupid pet."