006

CANDLELIGHT-006

CANDLELIGHT-006

A/n: I am not good at writing smut. I'm sorry. 🥲🫣😳

Their lips met passionately as they explored each other. Eve started, peeling off his suit jacket and letting it fall to the floor before knocking off his bowler hat. She undid his shirt collar; her fingers fumbled with the buttons before traveling down the rest of his shirt and slipping it off.

Thomas did the same to her dress shirt, which left her in her cream-colored brassiere. He led her over to his bed as they knocked off their shoes and the rest of their clothes, leaving them in their undergarments.

Scooting onto the bed without breaking the kiss, Eve laid on her back with her hands, exploring the man's semi-hairy chest as he climbed on top of her. Thomas broke the kiss, trailing butterfly kisses down her face until they were on her neck.

She gasped, tilting her head, allowing him more access to her neck as Thomas nibbled on it before trailing kisses down her collarbone and chest. He raised, kissing her slightly swollen lips before pulling away.

"May I?" He whispered; his eyes quickly darted to her brassiere, and his hands itched in anticipation.

"Touch me, Thomas." Eve breathed, her hand curling around the side of his neck.

Capturing her lips on his, Thomas unclipped her bra, letting it slip off, revealing small round breasts. He glanced up at the woman for confirmation, only to see her looking at him already.

She nodded, her eyes filled with love and passion. Those beautiful eyes revealed something she couldn't express with words.

He explored her body with his hands and mouth, sucking, nibbling, kissing on the smooth pale skin. She moaned under his hot touch, back arching when he would do something that she liked. Eve slipped off her underwear, not being shy as her naked body was displayed to him. Only him.

Thomas's hands traveled down, nearing her lower region; his fingers danced over her thighs. He moved down, planting butterfly kisses on her thighs, caressing every inch of her. Her back arched, and a beautiful moan broke out of her swollen lips as he gave her pleasure that she never experienced before.

Her thighs squeezed his head, arching up as a loud moan echoed through the stateroom. Her hand gripped his soft, curly hair as another wave of pleasure hit. Thomas smiled, hearing her sounds of pleasure as he continued.

Raising up, Thomas crashed his lips on hers; his hand cupped her breast and massaged it. She moaned against his lips as she did something that shocked him. Maneuvering her body, Eve used her strength and flipped him, his back hitting the mattress.

She grinned at the stunned look on Thomas's face as she straddled his waist. Eve trailed kisses down his throat and neck, biting the flesh with her teeth. She chuckled as a loud moan escaped him, her hands running up and down his chest.

Eve sucks on his throat, leaving a satisfying purple mark. She moved down, kissing his skin before glancing up at him when she got to his underwear. He nodded, cussing her to pull the piece of clothing off, revealing his erect penis.

A moan of pleasure broke out from Thomas as she took him into her mouth. Eve hummed, which caused the man to grunt in pleasure. She continued what she was doing until he was almost ready.

Eve released him, chuckling as he flipped them back over. Thomas's lips hovered over hers. "Tease."

She grinned against his lips before breaking apart. "I want to feel you."

Thomas's heart raced as he nodded before he took hold of his penis and slowly and gently inserted it into her. He muttered in her ear, asking him if she was okay and if he should keep going when she made a slightly pained noise. Eve told him to keep going, just needing to be comfortable.

Once it was in, he started slowly, their bodies aligning with each other before she instructed him to move faster. Soon, their bodies moved with each other in sync, their hearts and souls merging while their moans of pleasure echoed loudly around the room.

Eve didn't care who heard them, only caring about Thomas. Her nails dug into his back, arching as he moved even faster. A bit of blood was drawn, but neither cared as they were so absorbed in each other.

When they reached their climax, Eve's screamed, her body vibrating against his as he exploded before pulling out. They collapsed against each other, panting heavily.

Thomas went to move off of her but was pulled back. She shook her head, laying his head on her sheet-covered chest. Their chests raised up and down as they calmed down. Eve ran her hand through Thomas's sweat-covered hair as the only light source they had was candlelight. It reflected off his body, the sweat shimmering.

Eve let out a breathy laugh. "You're shaking."

"I'm okay." He replied with the same breathy laugh. He leaned up, pecking her on the lips. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

An hour and a half later, they were bathed, cleaning off the sweat from their body. Thomas was in a new suit, sitting on his deck with a glass of wine and notebook.

Eve was in the bedroom, clipping on her brassiere and slipping on her underneath before looking at a beautiful blue dress with silver embroidery, silver beading, blue pearls, and vintage laces.

He told her she could wear it with the white heels that matched it. She was hesitant to wear it because it was for Thomas's ex-wife, but he insisted on her wearing it. Saying that she never got to wear it before they ended their marriage.

Slipping on the silky satin underdress before putting on the actual gown. It fit perfectly as she smoothed it. Putting on the heels, she walked out of the bedroom and approached Thomas.

She wrapped her arms around his shoulder, leaning over him, and looked down at his notes. "Are these the notes you made about the ship?"

"Yes." Thomas smiled, glancing up at her.

"May I see?" She asked, making him nod.

She picked up the notebook, reading it page by page as she sat on the chair near him. Thomas smiled softly at his Eve before turning in his chair and looking over a few papers on his deck.

The pair sat in comfortable silence, enjoying each other's presence, when a strong shutter happened. Eve looked up from the book to see everyone shaking, the wine in the glass quivering, and the lamp on the deck.

Eve and Thomas looked up at the chandelier above him; it was vibrating as the gems clanged together.

"Thomas..." she whispered, her eyes wide. Something in her heart told her the unthinkable happened. "You don't think..."

Thomas didn't respond; he knew what happened as the engines seemed to turn off. It was eerily quiet as he looked back at her.

The ship just hit an iceberg.