Power Rangers Legend Force (Super Megaforce rewrite)

A continuation of my Megaforce rewrite, this follows the five rangers from the previous season as they have lost their Megaforce powers when they along with all the past rangers sacrificed their powers to destroy the first wave of the Armada's invasion. now powerless to stop the second wave and with the command center destroyed, Zador's tube being shattered, and Robo Knight captured by Vrak and taken to who-knows-where the rangers and Alpha are left with nowhere to go. but not all hope is lost, when a mysterious space pirate named Orion Starskipper arrives on a flying red pirate ship to give the rangers their new powers.

After the Megaforce rangers were forced to give up their powers to stop the Armada's first wave of ships during the legend war, our powerless heroes find the command center in ruins and their mentor Zador gone

After the Megaforce rangers were forced to give up their powers to stop the Armada's first wave of ships during the legend war, our powerless heroes find the command center in ruins and their mentor Zador gone. one year later the Armada's second wave was successful in their occupation of Earth, humankind now being forced to live in fear of these dangerous alien invaders. all hope seems lost, until the former Megaforce rangers find a mysterious red pirate ship crash-land on Earth where they come across a humanoid alien named Orion Starskipper, a space pirate from the armada-occupied world of Andrasia and his robot parrot Polly. not wanting this world to befall the same fate as his own, Orion gives the five their legendary morphers and ranger keys to become the rebellion destined to take back the earth as the Power Rangers: Legend force!

The intro would be the same song I suggested last season, but with the words "Megaforce" replaced with "Legend force".