Chapter 10

Regina's Pov

*sigh* The same damn memory again.

It's been fourteen years since that day. The year they didn't believe me.The torture I had to endurance for two years.

These memories still haunts me and nothing can change it.

Noticing that I was no longer in my seat, I looked around to find myself in a bedroom.

Taking out my phone to check the time,only to notice that I had slept for most of the flight.

Sliding out of the bed and putting my shoes on, I walked out of the room to see the offspring looking through documents and the sperm donor making and answering phone calls.

"Sono arrivate le spedizioni?" the asked sperm donor asked on the phone(have the shipments came?)

Not noticing that I just walked in and I didn't bother to tell them. I went to my seat, putting in one of my air pods and played my music playlist.

*10 minutes later

"*groan* finally finished" the offspring said getting up to stretch a bit.

"You guys finally done,huh?" I asked opening up the candy crush saga app

They both turn looking at me with a confuse look

"Regina, when did you wake up?" The sperm donor asked

"About 10 to 15 minutes ago,not like you care." I said not looking up from my phone and trying to beat level 150 of candy crush saga

Before he could say anything, the intercom came on and the pilot saying that we'll be landing soon.

The bios started to buckle into their seats. I turned to the window and stared out of it for the rest of the flight.

*20 minutes later*

After the plane landed, I was the first one to get off, only to be meet with a cool and warm breeze. I felt a little at peace feeling the breeze.

"The guards already put yours and your brother's luggage in the car." Lorenzo said

Tsk,he just had to ruin the moment.

I turned and faced him giving him a cold look.

"Ok Lorenzo" I said blankly

Looking into his eyes to see pain that soon fainted away.

Ha, why would he have that look in his eyes. The last time I remember he had disgust and hatred when he sent me away and he didn't hide those emotions like the one he's hiding right now.

"Are you guys coming?" Angelo asked

Me and Lorenzo turned to see him already in the car. Not wasting other minute, I went and got into the car with Lorenzo following behind.

Finishing buckling up and having everything secured in the car, we then took off.

*1 hour later*

"Sir we're here" the Driver said

Here we are, my once childhood home. The place that I thought I could call home forever. The place where it all started, that lead me to that hell hole.

*sigh* there's no turning back now.
It's time to face the past.