Chapter 44

Regina's pov

Opening my eyes, I found myself laying in a void of darkness.

Standing up, I looked around to see if there was even a shard of light anywhere in this darkness.

"SCAR?" I yelled

Yelling Scar's name for about five minutes, I stopped, knowing that she wasn't here with me.

I started walking around to see if there was a way out.

Walking for God knows how long, I decided to stop and rest for a few minutes.

"I can't believe I'm going through this shit again." I mumbled while sitting down

This happened before in the past that almost led me into a coma. There are times when it's a horrifying nightmare replaying that same night over again with twisted plots in it or just a endless void of darkness.

After ten minutes passed by, I stood up and pulled my dress down, since it rolled up a bit.

"Αγάπη μου" (My darling)

My body tensed up a little bit from hearing that.

Please.

Not this again.

"Ήλιε μου" (My Sun)

Please, no more.

I'm tired of this.

"Βασίλισσα μου"(My Queen)

Tears started to stream down my face from hearing his voice, from hearing the loving names he use to call me.

I covered my ears and tried to ignore his voice.

"Ρεγγίνα μου" (My Regina)

"......gina......wak...."

I crotched down and closed my eyes tightly.

Taking a few deep breaths, I opened my eyes and saw a pair of deep ocean blue eyes staring at me.

"......Wak.....gina...."

Uncovering my ears, I stood up and started walking towards the pair of eyes.

"Έλα σε μένα αγάπη μου." (Come to me, my love.)

I reached my hand out towards it inch by inch, but I stopped when I heard two voices.

"MOMMY!! IT'S TIME FOR DINNER!!"

"Mommy, we made your favorite Red Velvet cupcakes."

Turning around, I saw Elijah and Isabella smiling at me while holding a tray of cupcakes each.

I finally came back to my senses.

I turned back to the pair of ocean blue eyes.

"You're not real. You're just an imaginary being who I created in my mind who has his voice and beautiful eyes." I said with a sad smile

Wiping away my tears, I looked at the pair of eyes one more time before turning around towards Elijah and Isabella.

As I started walking, I heard cracking noises and saw that light was shining from out of the cracks.

*Regina's Consciousness*

Slowly opening my eyes and feeling something soft under me, I found myself on a fluffy white cloud like last time.

"Regina, you're finally awake."

Looking to my right, I saw Scar and the mystery woman from before.

"How long have I been asleep?" I asked