14. The wedding

The wedding

____________________

It was early morning the next day, Brie was on a shift at the florist. School had broke up for summer break so she could take on more shifts. Plus spend more time with her friends and Vicki. Vicki was still recovering in hospital but would soon be ready to be discharged. Along with a very heavy healthcare bill.

She had opened shop and working since 5 so to say she was tired was an understatement. Especially since last nights events she chooses not to speak on.

It was near lunch when the shops phone rang, Brie was arranging some flowers to put on display, irises. Picking up the phone leaning it against her shoulder as she continued to arrange.

"Mystic fall's Busy Bee florist. Ready to bee Simply Iris-istible! How can I help you today?" Brie's tone was pleasing and radiant. Her sunny personality rubbed off into everything she done, which is the reason for why she loved her job so much.

She heard a snigger from the other end of the phone. "Hello bea."

"Nope." Without hesitation she put down the phone continuing to rearrange her irises.

_________________

It wasn't long before the sound of a phone buzzing went off again. Though this time it wasn't the florists, it was Bries. The reason she immediately knew it was hers was when a Taylor swift song blasted through the shop.

"Hey." The sound of Stefan's voice echoed through the phone.

"Oh hi, Stefan. You calling to order your weekly flowers?" Once a week Stefan would order flowers directly from Brie to be delivered to Elena. It was something Brie had always admired about Stefan, how full his heart was with compassion.

He cleared his throat. He felt uncomfortable. She knew something was off with him. Brie was good at reading body language and even better at reading people's emotions via they're voices. I suppose that's why everyone got on with her. "No actually. I was calling to see when you were finishing."

"In a minute actually." She giggled looking to the clock realising the time has flown by. "How about I meet you at Mystic grill as I need to ask you something anyways?"

"Sure." Stefan agreed smiling through the phone.

"Good," she chimed grabbing her things. "See you there, my treat." She added so quick that's he hung up on him before he could say otherwise.

____________________

Alright stop, collaborate and listen.