chapter 2

chapter 2

I stared at the crew all dancing they all seemed drunk even though they were drinking water the ginger girl walked over to me.

“ hi I’m  Nami I’m sorry about Luffy he’s a bit straight forward” I laughed

“A bit more like a lot but a guess the crew isn’t that bad I think I might stay”

“Anyway how can you eat two devil fruits Luffy said the gomgom fruit was disgusting but you’ve eaten two” I stared at the sky.

“I’ve actually eaten five devil fruits you may have heard the name devil fruit eater well that’s me”

“What? Which devil fruits have you eaten?!”

“Fire, Smoke, Rubber, Slice and Lava”

“What’s your bounty?” I stared at her

“20 million berries” Nami stared at me.

“I have not got a bounty yet” she stared at the floor and I left her alone I walked to the cabin to continue my search I went into the kitchen and ate the apple nothing happened I walked to the storage room I stared in disbelief it was empty I walked back on deck where a table for two was sitting right in front of me.

“Oh Nao-chan come sit and eat with Nami-Swan” I stared at him

“I think I’ll pass on that one” I walked away slowly then joined Mr Rubber Zoro and big nose in a drink.

“WHO WANTS TO SEE MY DEVIL FRUIT POWERS!” I shouted the boys sat down and I turned into smoke Luffy was the first to speak.

“AWESOME THAT’S SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I snickered then my fingers turned to fire and big nose leaned forward as if I’d got his interest I then turned my other hand to lava. Zoro raised his eyebrow in surprise. Then I picked up one of Zoro’s swords gave it to big nose

“Try to cut me in half” he drew the sword and tried to cut me but I split into pieces. Zoro then snatched the sword back and Luffy took a huge breath.

“THATS SO COOL! ARE YOU BUGGYS GIRL FRIEND!” I stared at him. I stretched my arm back and hit him hard

“like I would love a pirate” I spat. The poor chef fainted in despair and I face palmed.

“AWESOME!” Luffy ran over to me “What’s you dream?”I stared at him.

“To eat all the devil fruits in the world” the ship went quiet.

“THAT’S AWESOME!” both big nose and Mr Rubber said in union. I turned around

“Is there anywhere where I can sleep?” Nami stood up and took me to the cabin into the kitchen and through a door where a bedroom with two beds were I dived on one of them and passed out.

Chapter 3 coming soon