chapter 5

• Dedicated to Layla my bff

Chapter 5

I rolled up the wanted posters and put them in my bag. Suddenly I heard a loud thud Nami and Zoro were back with five huge bags and six barrels.

“Nao come here!” I walked over to Nami

“Hello you called?”

“I bought you some clothes” she handed me a huge bag bigger than the rest.

“Thanks, here” I gave her the newspaper and she smiled gratefully then took off her shoes and walked over to a basket and pulled out a deck chair sat down to read the paper. I opened the bag and looked inside they outfits were all my size there were shoes underwear and weapons.

“Hey Ussop!” I shouted

“Hello Nao how can I help?”

“Can you build a cupboard next to my bed? Pwease?” I pleaded

“Sure but it’s going to cost you” I slammed 30000 beri infront of him and gave him a hug.

“Thank you! Thank you!” he looked amazed at all the cash he had just earned for building a small cupboard. I turned to thank him again but he was gone. I heard banging below deck. I picked up the sack of clothes weapons and any other hidden treats and went to the room.

“WOW!” I stared at a walk in wardrobe beside my bed.

“You’re on your own from here on out” he walked away I turned to smoke picked up all the clothes and hovered over hangers clothes magical appeared on every hanger shoes in every box and weapons on every hook.

I quickly changed into a blue t-shirt and some shorts put some sandals on and picked up what looked like a sling shot.

“Hey! Ussop do you want a free sling shot!” he walked over and took it from my hands.

“Thanks” he walked away quickly. I shrugged and went back to the town