Chapter 3

I woke up wondering what happened and where I was. I rubbed my head. I looked over the room and saw Nami asleep on the other bed. I yawned and lay back on the bed. Why am I here? I thought to myself then I remembered I magical got drunk on water and needed to sleep, I smiled then got out of bed and pulled a wad of cash out my pocket it’s about time I got some new outfits.

“Where did you get that amount of cash” I turned and saw Nami with eyes the shape of a berrie sign usually on wanted posters. I raised an eyebrow and turned into smoke with the money and floated away.

I stood in the towns shopping centre and walked straight to the food market for strange fruits that may be considered devil fruits I heard some voices behind me I turned around and saw the marines leading them was captain smoker great he stalked me here I face palmed.

“GET HERE DEVIL FRUIT EATER!” I flinched

“THE NAMES NAO ACTUALLY!” I ran away as fast as I could I turned into smoke and floated into a house to the roof. I materialised on the roof. Suddenly smoker had appeared and he had his weapon drawn he tried to hit me but I sliced up surprising him.

“What the?” I kicked him in the face then ran across the roofs jumping and occasionally turning into smoke so far Smokey had seen two of my powers slice and smoke and I intended to keep it that way. Then I stopped and turned to smoke. I grabbed smokers weapon and pinned him to the floor using it. He struggled and sweat dropped. My eyes widened the tip of the fork thingy was sea stone (sea stone-a stone with the power of the sea) I pushed the fork into the roof around smokers neck pinning him down.

“SEE YA!” I ran over the roofs to the ship. Suddenly I was shot down. What a sea stone bullet it bounced to the floor. I felt weak but I carried on running I saw the ship and ran faster. I stretched my arms forward they grabbed the ship and I flew for half a mile.

I opened my eyes and I was lying on the deck everyone was staring at me apart from sanji who was passed out from another nose bleed. Zoro smirked

“Smart you landed right in Sanji’s arms...”Zoro started

“So he had a nose bleed” big nose finished off.

“Thank you for that Ussop” Zoro spat.

“Who were you running from” Luffy asked

“A man, A man called Smoker”

---------------------------------------------------------------

chapter four coming soon ^_^