chapter 6

Chapter 6

I scanned the area looking for the marines thankfully there was no sign of them I walked over into the food market back on my hunt. I looked at all the de-formed fruits and picked one up it was blue in a square shape with curly patterns on it.

“Hey is this a devil fruit?” I asked the keeper

“Yes it is, but I wouldn’t buy it if I were you I don’t even know what type it is please don’t buy it I don’t even know  why its on my stall” I smiled.

“how much for it?” the poor shop keepers mouth dropped open.

“45600 berries” my face dropped

“Could you lower the price by 600 berries” I turned the fruit in my hands.

“Fine, its not like I need that fruit in my store” I grinned and handed him the money. I stared at the fruit and took a bite. I felt like spitting it out it tasted disgusting I swallowed and felt power surge through me and at the same time power leave me. I shrugged it was probably a fake I turned around and headed back to the ship. I clenched my fists tightly and carried on walking. Suddenly I heard a scream, I turned around to see what was going on.

“I was just standing there and some rock flew at me see!” the woman who screamed pointed at a huge boulder sized rock  my eyes widened. Was that me? I balled my fists again and the rock started to float I moved my finger and the rock did to. I turned around and ran back to the ship thinking about my new power I found it creepy myself. I paused I wasn’t going to tell anyone about this not anyone.

As soon as I got on the ship Luffy asked where I was.

“I was out” I said blankly

“Where is out”

“Out out” I replied. He then poked my face several times before complaining to sanji about food.

“Luffy ten chickens is enought to last a week so we are not wasting the food...oh Nao my dear would you like...” I balled my fists in frustration then gasped as a huge boulder dropped from the sky. I screamed as the boulder raced down to the ship I covered my head and closed my eyes

Sorry for veryx99 late chapters gomen gomen