The Next Day

"We came was quick was we could." Evie said as she, Jay, Carlos, Jane, Celia, Uma, Harry, Gil, Audrey, Doug, Chad, Lonnie, and Dizzy came in. "What's up?"

"Thanks for coming, guys." Mal said. "I called you here because I have something very important for you to do."

"What is it?" Jay asked.

"Yeah, what's the emergency?" Carlos chimed in.

"Well, as you all may know, Ben and I had dinner with our parents last night." Mal explained. "Then Forte and his son Fritz came in and said things to my parents which made them both leave early. I learned that... my mom and dad still have feelings for each other."

Audrey and Chad let out dramatic gasps.

"That's... bad, right?" Chad asked.

"No, Chad. It's not." Ben sternly chimed in.

"Well... what if it is?" Audrey said. "We can't trust them."

"I saw my parents cry, Audrey! THEY BOTH CRIED!" Mal shouted. "They miss each other, I know it!"

"But... if they're still in love, then..." Jane trailed off.

"I think my dad's old minions lied to them, saying that one cheated on the other and vice versa... And call me crazy, but I think someone else put them up to it."

"Who?" Uma asked.

"I don't know, but I have a hunch that it might be Forte."

"Why Forte?" Doug asked.

"He has a thing for my mom, kind of similar to Judge's Frollo's weird obsession with Esmeralda."

Everyone cringed in disgust.

"So what do want us to do about it?" Harry chimed in.

Mal turned to Harry and Gil. "I need you two to go to the Isle of the Lost, find Pain and Panic, and see what information you can get out of them. We need them to confess in order to confirm my suspicions."

"But what if they fail to cooperate?" Harry questioned.

"I don't know. Interrogate them, threaten them, anything. Just think of something, as long as you get a confession." Mal said.

"Fine, whatever." Harry reluctantly said.

"You can count on us." Gil said, giving a salute.

"Mind if I tag along? So they won't get distracted?" Uma chimed in.

"You'd do that, Uma?" Ben asked.

"Yeah. I've heard quite a few things about Pain and Panic and I'll tell you one thing. They're not that bright, but they know how to keep a secret. I'll be sure they cooperate and if they don't... I have other ways of making people talking."

"Okay, great. Thank you so much." Mal said, shaking hands with Uma.

"No problem. We'll be back later." Uma said before she, Harry, and Gil left to head off to the Isle.

"What about us?" Celia asked.

"You guys are going to help me with the most important part." Mal answered.

"And what's that?" Audrey asked, folding her arms.

"We're going to recreate the very thing that brought my parents together in the first place." Mal said with a mischievous smile. "We are going to plan... a Blood Moon Ball."