Realization

"They didn't, they wouldn't, they couldn't... Could they?" Hades asked.

"They would, they could, and they did... They totally did!" Maleficent cried.

At that moment, Hades and Maleficent both screamed in exasperation, anger, and frustration; neither of them could understand how they were able to be tricked by a couple of dim, impish minions. They were so much smarter and cleverer than Pain and Panic, how could this have happened to them?

"We broke up... because those two morons... TRICKED US?!" Maleficent screamed.

"I can't believe it; I actually hired those nitwits back! AND I fell for their lies!" Hades cried.

"Don't blame yourself! We both did!" She paused. "So... you weren't seeing Circe behind my back?"

"CIRCE?! No way! And you weren't cheating on me with the Horned King?" He asked.

"Eugh, the Horned King?! No! ...Huh, I can't believe it. All this time..."

"If we just talked about it instead of bottling everything up. I'm so sorry, Maleficent."

"I'm sorry too, Hades. Oh, you have no idea how much I missed you!"

"I missed you, too!"

They shared a hug and started crying again as Mal approached them with her arms folded over her chest.

"I knew you guys still loved each other deep down." She said confidently.

The two villains parted and turned to face their daughter before smiling at her while wiping away their tears; they held each other's hands and looked into each other's eyes with loving looks, glad to be together again. Ben quickly joined Mal and he cleared his throat; she noticed a mischievous glint in her husband's eyes when he spoke.

"So, Hades... would you say you'd take this fairy to be your wife?" He asked.

"Of course I would." Hades replied, hardly paying attention to Ben.

"And Maleficent... would you say you'd take this God to be your husband?" Ben asked.

"Oh, I sure would." Maleficent said, sounding distracted as she gazed into Hades' eyes.

"Then in that case, by the power vested in me by the United States of Auradon... I now pronounce you husband and wife." The young King quickly said.

Hades and Maleficent's eyes widened and they paused; they turned their heads and stared at Ben who had a calm smirk on his face.

"Did he just...?" Maleficent asked.

"I... I think he did." Hades said, sounding shocked. He turned to Mal. "Did you plan this, too?"

"Hey, don't look at me." Mal said, holding her hands up. "That was ALL him."

"Yep. I may not look like the brightest bulb in the box, but I have my moments." Ben said proudly; Mal chuckled, wrapped her arm around him, and kissed his cheek.

The two villains stared at their son-in-law before they burst out laughing. Hades was mildly impressed with Ben's sneakiness and he even shook the young King's hand in appreciation; Maleficent did the same. Then Harry joined in.

"Sorry to interrupt the tender moment, but what about Pain and Panic?" He asked, sounding a bit nervous.

"Uh, yeah. Aren't you gonna do something about them?" Celia asked, approaching Hades.

Hades paused, then smiled. "You know what? You're right. I do need to do something about them. But I'm gonna need a microphone AND a megaphone."

"What for?" Ben asked.