Meeting again

Damla is sleeping as she hates getting up for school cause she doesn't want to go to school where she hates people.

Hazal: "come on Damla you have to wake up , we are going to be late. " *she says as she sits on her bed waiting for her to get up *

*Damla rolled eyes and sighs*

Damla: "ugh , I don't wanna come ok!? ". If I come I might fall for someone and I hate love.

Hazal: Oh come on sister, lets go wake up *throws her the school clothes*

*damla sighs and got dressed . after 20 mins hazal and damla arrived at the school*

*At school*

Ozan: look whose here October *laughs*

*hazal went running to ekim and helps her with bekir , while damla is walking towards them .*

kanat: Enough ozan, we did so many things that we might- * he stops talking when he saw a girl walking towards them thinking he knows her from somewhere *

Ozan: Continue kanat why did you stop talking ? Are you scared or what ? *laughs and looks where he is looking *

*Damla walks to hazal and her friends to see if they needed help*

Damla: Hey, what happened here? do you need help ? *says as she looks at bekir and ekim*

*ekim and bekir stares at her and they didn't talk but they nod as no *

Hazal: I'm going to take ekim and bekir to the nurse , are you coming damla ?

*Damla keeps starring at ozan and kanat not knowing what her sister said *

hazal: Earth to damla , im talking to you *snaps her fingers in front of her face *

*after ozan and kanat heard the name damla they got a smile on their faces while they are looking at her *

Damla: I will come later I have to talk to someone first *smiles at ozan and kanat *

Hazal: As you wish *she says as she left with bekir and ekim *

*Damla walked towards the boys while she putted her phone silents*

Ozan: Welcome back princess *he says while he kisses her forehead*

Damla: *she smiled as she feels the kiss on her forehead * Thank you Boo Bear 

*Kanat laughs at the nickname she called ozan *

Damla: What are you laughing at Stud Muffin ? *giggles and goes and hugs him*

Kanat: At the nickname you gave to ozan , Dream girl * hugs her back and kisses her head *

Ozan: I gotta admit I missed us Princess *smiles*

*Damla smiled as she heard this ,she missed both of them but she is scared to fall in love again*

Damla : I missed us too Boo bear and Stud muffin *she smiled and looks at them *