Starting to waking up

*After the doctor did everything damla came back to normal as the doctor leaves and told them they can go in *

Ozan: damla...my love if you can hear me squeeze my hand okay ? *Looking at damla while crying as the others just watching while crying*

Ozan: I know we had a bad relationship at the beginning where we was enemies...but amore that's where I realised I loved you...I can't live without you and if you go I go with you..damla you are my person, my soulmate, the girl I dreamed about having...and please wake up so I can tell you this and I can propose to you , we can have a little family. Look your brother's and sisters are here I'm here...please don't leave me...*he cries as he puts his head on the bed until he feels damla squeezing his hands , then he looked up and saw tears running down damla's face*

Hazal: Damla..

Damla: *slowly opens her eyes* h Hazal..?

*Hazal goes to her and slowly hugs her *

Hazal: I thought I lost you.. don't do it again *she says while she is crying*

Damla: I won't but please stop crying I'm here *looking at them * all of you stop crying or I will start to cry

*All of them giggles softly knowing the girl they know is back *

Damla: ozii my boy , *caresses his hand* I heard everything and I will admit it was a nice one *slowly laughs as the others laughs too * and my answer to your question is yes

*Ozan looked at her shocked *

Ozan: What question, my queen ?

Damla: *looks at him confused* Didn't you ask me to marry you ?

*Ozan winks at the others as he wants to surprise damla soon as she gets out *

Ozan: Where you dreaming honey..? Cause I didn't ask anything

Damla : b but I heard it-

Ozan: I didn't say anything honey *kisses damla forehead* I need to leave cause I have something to do the girls will stay with you

*Damla didn't have the chance to talk to him as him and the boys got out and the doctor came in *

Doctor: Hello miss günay, I'm here to tell you that you are ready to go home and congratulations*he whispers*

*Damla is confused as she slowly got up and got dressed*