The Truth

*damla is still in the hospital not knowing if she will wake up or not while the others are sitting next to her*

Hazal: i- I can't see her like this you all need to know the truth..*she says as she is holding damla hands *

*Ekim,Bekir,Leyla,aziz,kanat,Melissa and ozan looked at Hazal*

*Hazal took a long breath*

Hazal: Damla is not my real sister *looking at kanat and Aziz* but she is your sister... We kept her identity secret cause your father was abusing her at the small age she was..you two wasn't even born yet.. at the age of 4 damla ran away there when she met my father.. he got her into our house and told me she is your sister which I knew the truth about her when I grow up... Forgive me for not saying the truth..but I did that to protect her even if she isn't my sister which she is my cousin I love her as she is my own blood..

*Kanat and Aziz looked at damla with tears in their eyes . They always wanted a big sister and they finally have one .*

Aziz: d does s she knows ..? *Says while crying*

*Hazal shaked her head as yes *

*While kanat and the others are hugging , damla is having a seizure as she is having a dream about her father *

Leyla: no... Damla please don't leave us please I'm begging you...*crying in Aziz arms*

* The doctor comes in running telling everyone to leave the room*

//Hey loves sorry I took long but I had some busy moments anyway what do you think will damla survive? Or something will happen?