The surprise 🫢

Ekim : okay girly we need to get you ready

Damla: get ready for what ?

Leyla : we are going out and you need to wear something hot

Melissa : we prepared that for you Dami

Hazal: enough Talking let's gooo

*The girls went to damla house to prepare damla for the surprise*

*Ekim dress and make up *

*Leyla dress and makeup*

*Hazal dress and make up*

*Melissa dress and make up*

* Damla dress and make up*

Hazal: okay we can go now *she got the girls hands and went to the car the boys sended them *

*After some time the girls arrived at the place *

Melissa : wait damla you need to put this on * she got out a blindfold*

Damla: ughh why ?

Leyla : cause we said so *she took the blindfold and blindfolded damla*

*The girls went running to their boys as Ozan started walking slowly to damla *

Damla: Hazal? Meli? Ekim? Leyla? Come on don't joke please you know I am scared of dark if this is a joke please stop it right now

*Damla heard a voice calling her *

Ozan: Damı, baby come to me *walking to her and grabs her hand *

Damla :  ozii? Iş it you ? Don't joke to me I am scared please what is happening*took his hand *
Ozan : don't be scared aşkım nothing Is gonna happen

*Ozan left damlas hand which it made her scared and started to cry remembering what her father's used to do to her *

Damla : GUYS ITS NOT FUNNY I REALLY HATE YO- *she said as she removed the blindfold and sees the girls with signs and Ozan on his knees *

Ozan: Damla Günay will you make the honour and be mine for the rest of my life ? * He opened the box*

*Damla started crying *

Damla: yes I will marry you sevgilim*she says why crying*

*The others shouted and started clapping while ozan got up and putted the ring on her finger*

Damla: Don't do it again cause I got scared you are lucky I love you *she giggles*

Ozan : Sorry , güzellik I lobe you too

*The others hugged her and they went to celebrate*