Traitor

Griffen's pov:

If you told me back in 3rd grade that me and Tyler wouldn't be friends anymore. I'd laugh because I wouldn't believe it but present me would be mad for ever trusting him. Back in grade school he was my best friend, my right hand man, the one I trusted more than myself. That was until Billy showalter transferred to our school. The small towns very own paperboy, he was quite attractive too. But that's not why I fell in love with him. I fell in love with paperboy because something was missing in my life, or someone, and that someone was an ordinary kid far from my parents standards. He was very loud, outgoing, but at the same time simple and enjoyed the simple things. I love the paperboy because he gets me like no other, even more than Tyler ever will or did.
Of course though I wasn't the only one inlove with Billy, Tyler was too. The look in his eye when he first saw Billy was far from starstruck. But of course this was only after I told him who my crush was and I pointed Billy out at recess. God forbid that I ever get a happy life. But that all changed when Tyler thought I'd be best if we weren't friends anymore in the fourth grade, after that Billy befriended me and we got closer, he was a grade level above me so we exchanged snaps before he started his freshman year. Tyler thought that would be a great opportunity to start bullying me.
But when we got to our freshman year Billy confessed halfway through it thanks to the help of his buddies Robin and Vance, and my friends Bruce and Finney. I remember that day I cried so much I could've sworn I made a puddle. But now here I am I my sophomore year of highschool, Billy being a junior and his classmates had to help my class out due to how low our grades were. Tyler had to be my seating buddy and Billy chose to help our table, there were 2 other kids sitting in front of us, friends of Tyler's. The entire time Tyler was trying to get to know Billy, but Billy paid no mind and kept trying to teach us. "It seems like you guys have it from here, I'm surprised you guys got low test scores you're actually very very smart." Oh my God Billy was just so attractive I would cry but he's my boyfriend so I have nothing to worry about. "Awe thank you Billy, say do you give private tutoring lessons Incase we need extra help?" "I mean no I don't but uh I guess you guys could ask Griffen for my contact information for any extra help." "Wonderful, hey has anyone told you how attractive you are?" "Yes. My boyfriend Griffen. You know the guy you're sitting next to." I swear to God I wanna murder this bitch. The teacher than started talking,"Okay everyone say good bye to the juniors they need to go back to their class and get ready it's almost passing period." Billy got up and walked over to me,"Bye griff me and the gang will see you at lunch right?." "Yeah of course." I gave him a quick kiss and smiled to myself. After he left Tyler started tormenting me again,"You know he's too good for you, maybe he wants something out of this relationship. I mean why would he be with you when he could have an attractive male cheerleader and athletic person like me.You're nothing without him Griffen stagg nothing." And with that the hell rang and I was alone in the classroom.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Making this because of a new character in my rinney book❤️