Heart warming mini date

Billy's pov:

Holy fucking shit. If I could I would murder Liam. Right now I haven't talk to Tyler in like weeks so me and Griffen can build our relationship back together but that bitch is getting in our way. Like why the fuck are you buying my boyfriend gifts. What a fucking suck up, and he definitely has a past with Vance. Anyways here I was sitting next to MY boyfriend and his new half ass friend during lunch. Honestly I want to go home I'm too tired for this shit. "Yo Billy I'm having a sleepover this weekend wanna come? It's just for the gang." Finn said trying to bring me into his, Robin's, Bruce's, and Vance's Convo. "Yeah sure I'll ask my dad." I said resting my head on the table. I felt someone hold my hand and held my head up and saw it was Griffen, this sure made my day and put a smile on my face.

My dad said yes, it was a couple hours after school I was packing my clothes, and texting Griffen. He was mad about his mom not letting him go but letting Vance go. So I decided fuck the sleepover I'm sneaking into Griffen's house and we're going to have a date. I told him to put on something comfy and I'll be over in a second. I quickly poured everything out of my bag and put it over my shoulder and left. I stopped by the dollar store to buy some snacks just my luck I ran into Tyler. I tried moving to a different aisle before he could see me but it was too late. "Billy!" He said smile on his face running towards me. "Oh.. uh-... Hey? Tyler." I tried saying in my most convincing voice than started walking down the aisle Tyler trailing behind me."You know you've been kind of ignoring me recently especially my text and calls." "Oh really my bad I didn't notice." I said picking out griffen's favorite snacks and candies. Than picking out my own,"Oh uh well what are you doing tonight wanna hang out??" I stopped and turned towards him. "Uh sorry but I'm actually about to have a movie date with Griff. I'll catch you another time though yeah???" I said keep a neutral look on my face. He looked kind of stunned but nodded and walked away. 'hmm shoild I get him a gift too... I don't want that bitch out doing me.." I looked towards the stuffed animals.

Griffen's pov:

There was light tapping at my window, which was unusual since my room is on the second floor. I looked over and saw Billy with his backpack on and a bright smile on his face. I shot up smiling and went to go up my window for him."Bill what the hell you could've fell or something dumbass... Just hurry up and get in." I said moving out the way. "Awe you care about me." He said hoping inside trying to make the least amount of noise possible. "Yeah no shit, whya are you here though how come your not at Finney's." I said closing the window. "Well i wasn't going to leave my boyfriend alone, so I thought we'd snack and watch movies, think of it as a mini date." He said taking his shoes off and placing his back on my chair at the side of my study station. "Well that's very nice but I would've been fine." I said giving him a hug. "Yeah but what fun would I have if you weren't there??" He said hugging me back. "Besides I brought your favorite candy, snacks, and soda." He said smiling down at me. "Thank you I appreciate it.." I said giving him a kiss. "Of course. Now Im in the mood for corpse bride. What do you think." "Only if you'll lay with me??." I said grabbing his back and heading towards my bed. "Why of course what kind of monster do you think I am." He said getting into my bed after he grabbed the remote.

We were now at the end of the movie, it was quiet besides the TV and Billy's chip bag. I felt him shuffle and I turned to look at him only to see he was staring at me."What is there something wrong??" I asked quite confused. "You know.. if we were in the corpse bride, and I was Victor and you were Victoria. I'd choose you." He said. "You'd be my first option, even if you were dead." He said turning back to the TV leaving me stunned. I learned into him, I really do love him. "Hey let me make you a promise." "Okay." "I swear." "You swear??" I said looking at him. "That I won't and never will leave you." He said resting his head on mine,I smiled at that.