Friends again.

Tyler's pov:

After yesterday's delema me and Billy are back to sorta talking friends. And here I was at his house, his dad was at work, and we were messing with his dog. "Billy??" "Yeah what's up?" He said looking at me. "You know, I really care about you, you're really awesome and I truly trust you." I said scooting away from his dog and towards him. "Yeah I trust you too, turns out you were right about the messages btw." He said getting up and bringing her to her cage. "Awe well I'm sorry." "Don't be you didn't do anything." I hugged him to show him comfort,"How about we go some places to get your mind off of him." His face showed a debating look but ye agreed. So we did, we went to the carnival took some pics, he even carried me around. Than we went out to eat, did some 'first date kinda nervous' picks, than ended the night back at his house watching a movie and we ate cookies. "Oh shut up you know you missed hanging out with me." "Yeah yeah whatever, I kinda did but today was fun thanks Tyler." He said trying to hide under the blanket. "Dude c'mon you're gonna miss the best part!" I said taking out my vape while still paying attention. We were watching mean girls, my choice but he said it was too girly. "I'm not gonna watch teenage girls fighting over some dude." He said wrapping his arms on my waist while still laying down. I inhaled my vape and blew it into his face, "Oh fuck you, you don't know what you're missing out on." "Mhmm okay."

Billy's pov:

Tyler is like my best friend, he knows exactly what to do to cheer me up, I'll never admit this but mean girls is actually pretty good. And oh my God is he blows that flavored air in my face again I'ma break his vape. Kinda sad I haven't seen Griffen all day though.