Changes

Vance's pov:

Bruce ended up going home, I didn't care nor noticed I was in a mood. Why the hell did Griffen think it was his business to know who I know. Intolerable little shit. So what if I did know Liam it was none of his concern. Although I should apologize, I don't want the car ride to school to be awkward..
.
.
.

Billy's pov:

I just woken up and holy shit did my head hurt. I got up and looked at the mirror everything seemed fine, maybe I got high yesterday I don't really know. I quickly to a shower and got dressed than headed to the livingroom to see my dad awake watching the news. "Hey Billy." He said greeting me, I smiled and took a seat next to him. "Hey dad, I'm going to be home late tonight I picked up a shift at the gas station so don't wait up for me. "Okay be careful, I heard there's a lot of kidnapping going on right now." He said giving me a weak smile. "Of course I will, and I'll bring back dinner okay??" "Okay have I great day at school, and behave." "Yeah yeah." I said getting up grabbing my bag than waiting outside for Vance and Griffen.  When they pulled up I got into the very backseat with Griffen as always. "Hey Griff." I said giving him a hug. He seemed kinda off today, but a good off he was smiling but also sorta spaced out. "Oh hey bill." He said snapping 9ut of his thoughts hugging me back.  "MORNING VANCE." I yelled towards him, he was tense like he had his mind on something he was tapping the steering wheel. "Morning." He said.
Robin and Finney ended up walking to school, everything was so tense. Even at lunch Vance wasn't sitting with us, he was sitting with his old friends who use to go to the grab n' go with him to watch him play pinball. And Griffen was ignoring me and on his phone the entire lunch period. I tried looking over his should to see who he was texting but he would turn it off and just start talking to me. "Hey do you guys wanna go to my friend's party??" "Sure Griff what friend though??" "Liam, Liam Thomas." He said smiling. I looked at him sorta weird. "Sure I guess." I said getting up to throw my trash away the rest of the group ended up saying sure. So Griffen went over to Vance to ask him. I went to Tyler's table and sat with them. "Ayeee Billy!" My teammate said giving me and handshake. "Sup." "Oh hey Billy." Tyler said smiling at me. "Hey Tyler," I said "So you guys going to Liam's party??" "Of course we are Tyler was just telling us about it." "Oh cool cool." "How about you??" "Yeah I am, Griffen asked and I couldn't miss out doing something with him." "Awe that's so sweet." Oh of Tyler's mates said. I looked back over to the rest of the group and saw they parted way Bruce heading towards Vance, Griffen skipping away to the bathroom, and Robin + Finney leaving the cafeteria. It's crazy how much has changed these past few months.