Rumors

Billy's pov:

"BRO WHY WOULD YOU KET HIM KISS YOU?" Vance was giving me a yelling of a lifetime. "Chill out it was a harmless kiss on the cheek." I said rolling my eyes. "Harmless? He did Infront of Griffen for starters and than that's also griffen's ex best friend." Shit I forgot about that, I looked over at Griffen and he looked stunned. "Hey Griff?" I whispered to him he just kept looking down,"You know I don't like him like that right? I will only ever love you I swear." I said to him. "Yeah okay.." he began walking off, I decided to give him space but I still walked behind him Incase he ran into buzz and them. Jeez they were awful I don't know how Finney could've dated buzz.

Griffen's pov:

While walking down the hall all you could hear was whispering. Someone was talking about how Billy and Tyler have been getting close. Another was saying how they're always together. Another said they looked great together. And one that broke my heart was they're actually so sweet together maybe they're dating. I kept my head low, everyone has forgotten I'm dating him. I can't cry though that'll make me look like a loser, besides they're just rumors they're not real.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SUPER SHORT CHAPTER SORRY!! ALSO I MAY NOT POST FOR EITHER BOOKS FRIDAY I HAVE A CHOIR REHEARSAL AND CONCERT