Chapter 4

The mehendi artist had made it difficult for him, but now that he had found his name Abhi was glad they had chosen such a complicated design. Seeing his name spelled out across both of Pragya's hands was deeply satisfying. He had never been a possessive boyfriend but he was starting to believe he would be a very possessive husband.

Once she'd had a chance to look at his name in her mehendi, he turned her hands over again and laid a kiss on each palm. Then he took the time to kiss each letter of his first name, pressing his lips to each of her fingers in turn.

From there it was easy enough to kiss his way from her wrist, to her elbow, to her shoulder. His mouth landed on her neck, and he stopped to suck the pulse point there. Her skin was soft and delicate, and it wouldn't take much to leave a mark. He liked the idea of that and sucked harder.

Pragya gasped, flinching responsively in his arms. Abhi looked up, and she looked back at him wide-eyed, her cheeks flushed red.

He caressed her jaw, allowing his thumb to swipe over her lower lip. "Can I kiss you, Pragya?" he asked again, knowing his voice sounded much less calm this time.

From the way her chest was heaving, she was feeling much less calm too.

She nodded, and a thrill raced through him. He moved closer, but before claiming her lips, he met her eyes and told her, "I need you to say it, darling. Can I kiss you?"

"Yes," she said, her voice a whisper. Then, miracle of miracles, she leaned up and pressed her mouth to his.

He had meant to start with a quick, close-mouthed kiss, just to let her get used to the feeling. But she clearly had other ideas, as she weaved her hands into his hair and tugged him close, her mouth already open on his.

He groaned, gathering her in his arms so he could deepen their kiss. She matched his every move, pressing up against him as he leaned into her.

How could she believe she didn't know how to kiss? He had never been kissed this passionately by anyone in his life. She might not have experience, but her enthusiasm made up for any difference.

They broke to catch their breaths. "You're a quick learner." He scanned her face, wondering how much intensity was hiding behind her shy smile. He was not used to being overwhelmed by a woman, but it was clear this new wife of his had many surprises for him.

She blushed and dropped her gaze.

He went back to kissing the side of her neck and then lower, across her cleavage. At the back of his mind, he remembered that he was supposed to be going slow, but it was getting harder to think straight. He reached for the back of her blouse, tugging the dori at the top out of its knot. He found the hooks at the bottom and pulled them free.

He straightened and looked her in the eye. "Ready for this to come off?"

She nodded slightly. He waited, and then she said with an impatient huff, "Yes."

He grinned and peeled it off, expecting to see lacy lingerie underneath.

Instead, her breasts were bare. His jaw dropped as he took in the sight. Her skin was bright as the moon, the gorgeous swells of her breasts tipped with tempting brown peaks.

He dropped her blouse off the side of the bed and let out a low whistle. "Very nice."

Unable to hold back, he cupped her breasts in his hands. Her nipples tightened against his hand. His mouth watered. "Ok if I kiss you here too?"

A tremble went through her, which he felt as her soft flesh jiggled under his hands. He stayed still, tensely waiting for her answer, and finally she said, "Yes...please."

He took one nipple into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it as he pinched the other between his fingers. She arched against him, her hand clutching at the back of his head.

As he continued sucking on her breasts, she moaned, little inarticulate sounds of pleasure that he heard as he focused on the bounty in his hands. Then he grazed his teeth on one nipple and she gasped, "Abhishek!"

He looked up, wanting to see her face as she called his name. But she was wincing as if she regretted it, and at once he slid up to whisper into her ear.

"Abhishek nahin. Just Abhi." He kept his hands busy at her breasts, massaging them with the firm pressure she seemed to like.

Pragya tried to shake her head, but he was so close to her there was barely space to move her head. "N-no. It's a rule. Pati ka naam nahin lena hai -"

"Forget that rule," Abhi insisted. He plucked her nipple, and she let out a surprised yelp. "I want to hear you say my name, especially when I'm touching you like this."

"Suniye -"

"Nahin, tum suno. The next sound out of your mouth better be my name or...or I'll stop doing this." He cupped both her breasts at once, squeezing with just enough pressure to make her arch against him again.

"Abhi - ! Abhi, don't stop," she gasped, her hands flying over his to keep them in place.

"That's more like it. Don't stop saying my name, Pragya. I want to hear it all night."

He claimed her mouth again, kissing her without any thought for careful restraint. She did not seem as able to keep up with him this time, letting him dominate the kiss.

As they kissed, he let his hands roam her torso, mapping the contours of her upper body. Her skin was softer than anything he'd ever touched, smooth and warm against his palms. Finally his wandering hand caught on the waistband of her skirt. He found the knotted dori holding it together, and broke their kiss so he could look into her eyes.

"Can I?" he asked, already pulling at the cord to undo the knot. With an effort, he stilled his hand and waited for her answer.