Chapter 7

Pragya felt dizzy as she came back to awareness, stars popping in the darkness behind her eyelids as she blinked them open.

Her heart was pounding madly in her chest and her legs felt like jelly.

Her whole body felt like jelly.

Abhi sidled up beside her, propping his head on his hand as he surveyed her sated face.

"Accha laga?" he teased.

Pragya pressed her hand against his smooth chest. She didn't think he needed an answer when he could so clearly read it in her face.

"Kiss me," she said instead, desperate to feel him fully in her arms.

"Yes, jaan." He gathered her close and kissed her soft and slow.

She wrapped her arms around his huge shoulders, plunging her fingers into his thick hair. She felt like she couldn't possibly get enough of him.

Dimly she became aware that he was rock hard, his firmness hot against her thigh. The material of his absurd underwear was still between them.

She slid her hand down his body. "Is this okay?" she asked, waiting to slide her hand into his boxers.

"Fuck, yes," he groaned.

She closed her fingers around his solid flesh, and he hissed in pleasure.

He stared into her eyes as she slowly stroked him, learning the shape and texture of him by touch.

"Yes, yes, yes," he said, his voice low and slow.

She grinned and looked down, feeling secure now that she knew he liked what she was doing.

His erection was practically escaping his boxers anyway, and it seemed silly to keep her hand trapped under the fabric. She got up and tugged the cartoon underpants off him.

"Fucking hot," he said, watching her with a huge smirk. He propped his arms behind his back. "Ab kya karogi, biwi?"

She flashed him a quick smile but all her attention was on his cock. It was thick, long, and completely hard. For her.

She had never considered how it would feel to know she turned on her husband. To know that she did, and that he was Rockstar Abhi, was a joy beyond words.

For long moments she kept using her hand on him, squeezing and rubbing. Then she bent forward and licked his tip.

His hand shot out to grab her shoulder, but when she glanced up she saw that his eyes were shut and a twisted smile stretched on his face. He wasn't trying to stop her.

Encouraged, she licked him more, running the flat of her tongue up and down his length. He groaned in appreciation.

She gripped him at his base to hold him steady as she continued to taste him, her tongue swirling up and down.

Then she switched to pressing kisses all over him. His springy erection bounced around her face, and she realized it wasn't the best way to give her attention.

Instead, she took him into her mouth.

"Pragya!" he gasped. She looked up and saw his eyes were wide open as he stared at her. He still wasn't stopping her.

She smiled to herself and got busy sucking him. She didn't think she would be comfortable doing this so fast, but everything felt hot and easy with him.

He started swearing in an undertone. She had never realized curses could sound so encouraging.

"Enough, stop," he growled, pushing at her shoulder. She pulled away from him, disappointed because she wanted to keep going.