Chapter 6

Abhi was holding on to his sanity by a very thin thread.

Well, sanity might not be the right word. Whatever it was that could help him keep his promise of going slow. Whatever it was, it was running damn low. His wife was...incredible. Beautiful, responsive, and delicious to touch.

He was hoping she would let him confirm that she was delicious to taste, too, but he didn't want to shock her.

So, instead of diving between her legs as soon as he had taken off her underwear, he moved up to kiss her again. She sighed in pleasure, melting in his arms.

He kissed her slowly, showing her that he was in no hurry to move along, hoping it was enough to keep her comfortable. Finally he nipped her ear and dared to make his request. "I want to taste you. Could we try that?"

"W-what?" She shifted her head on the pillow, blinking up at him. "Taste?"

He slid his hand down her body, tracing her lower lips with his fingers. "Here."

She bit her lip. Then she gave a tiny nod.

"Words, please," he said softly. Insisting on this was the only tactic he had for holding back from everything he wanted to do. If he had to wait for her agreement, he couldn't go too fast. At least, that was the best theory he could manage, with a brain that was rapidly losing its ability to function.

"Y-yes. You could try that," she said. Then she closed her eyes tight, as if she was embarrassed that she had agreed.

She was so shy it was adorable.

He kissed her cheek. "You'll like it."

"I'd better." She looked at him, her cheeks burning red, but a daring spirit in her eyes. "Go on."

Laughing, he grabbed a pillow and slid it under her hips. Settling into place, he lifted her legs onto his shoulders.

She was open for him and he couldn't wait to lick her. But, to tease her, he pressed kisses on her inner thigh first, massaging gentle circles into her silky flesh.

Her hand tangled into his hair, turning his head to her center. He grinned to himself at this sign of impatience.

He pressed quick, light kisses over her swollen folds, determined to take his time even if she wanted him to hurry up. Tightening his grip on her hips, he finally gave her his tongue, lapping at her in broad strokes.

She jolted up against him, her hands flying to clutch the bedsheets. Behind his head, her payals clinked loudly, the silver bells shaking with the restless movement of her legs.

He kept his mouth moving on her, licking in a steady rhythm. She flooded his senses, all heat and slickness, her unique scent branding itself into his brain as he worked. He was excited that she was comfortable with this. He could see himself developing an addiction to it.

He teased her clit with the tip of his tongue, circling it until it swelled. Then he closed his lips around it and sucked hard.

"Abhi!" Pragya's voice came out in a high screech. She pressed her hand to the back of his head, clearly wanting to keep him in place.

Energized by this obvious sign of her pleasure, Abhi continued worshipping her with his mouth.

He brought his hand to her folds, gently parting them. His finger slid easily inside her. He was relieved at this sign of readiness. He didn't know much about taking someone's virginity, but it could only be a good thing if she was aroused enough to take him.

He added a finger, and she flinched against him. The fit was tight, and he realized she wasn't quite ready yet.

He eased his fingers steadily in and out of her, going as slowly as he could manage, and gradually he felt her sleekness increase. He focused his tongue on her clit, continuing to lick and suck until suddenly her inner muscles clamped hard around his fingers.

He looked up in time to watch her mouth drop open as her eyes clenched closed, bliss rippling across her face.

As the waves of her orgasm pulsed against his hand, Abhi thought that bringing her pleasure was another thing he could become addicted to soon.