182 | Impressive

BUSTERS' BANNER FALLS TO the ground and everyone immediately started going insane. This was something that even the white uniforms weren't expecting, so seeing them all hyped up like this made the surprise even more thrilling.

     "What on earth is going on?" Magnus asked while covering his ears as siren sounds could be heard throughout the campus, which would most likely alert the professors by now.

     "This is a brotherhood battle," Nox explains to the guests who had no idea on what the fallen banner was about.

    "A brotherhood battle?" Gengxin confusingly asks while staring at the brotherhoods who were all now standing from their seats, waiting for the next banner to fall so they'd know who the kings challenged.

     Nox, Nicolás, Asahi, and the rest of the white uniforms from the other houses were all looking excited as this was their first brotherhood battle in the House of Kings, and to top it all off, the one who was going to battle are the kings. This was the greatest honor they could ever receive.

     "What on earth is a brotherhood battle?" Kingston then asks while the students continue to shout the names of the brotherhood who they want the kings to challenge.

     "A brotherhood battle is something like an event where a brotherhood will pull down another brotherhood's banner to declare war against them," Nicolás explains.

     "And when you say war, you mean..." Kingston still wasn't sure about the entire concept, and he was assuming that this was going to be some type of dodgeball game or something normal, but when he heard what it was really about, Kingston, and even the other guests who were listening, couldn't believe a single thing that they just heard.

     "War is like what it implies. The brotherhoods will fight, maybe even till death, to win the battle," Nox explains further, making the guests look back at them with their mouths wide open.

     "You got to be joking, right?" Magnus asks with an awkward laugh, but Nicolás and the others were so serious that he couldn't help but gulp.

     "So technically they fight for entertainment," Jontell Rosario, who heard what they were talking about, suddenly asked, making Nox and the others turn their heads to look at him.

     Jontell, who seemed calm about the whole situation, yawns and continues, "A normal school wouldn't do this, but if you're implying that they're going to fight for real then what's the point?"

     Nox and Nicolás didn't say anything, not because they didn't know the answer, but because they were afraid to speak up. This is Jontell Rosario we're talking about. He's from a family who runs multiple businesses around the world, but only a few know that they're actually a criminal organization. No one really talks about it because they're afraid to get involved, but if it really was true, then Jontell grew up in an environment where fighting was the norm.

    "Shedding blood for a bunch of kids who act like this is some kind of cockpit is irritating," Jontell then says.

     Kingston and the others thought that no one was going to answer him back, but to their surprise, Tsukumo Asahi—who has been quiet ever since they got here—looks back at Jontell and seriously tells him, "You have no right to mock our system like that."

     "What did you just say?"

     "A Brotherhood Battle is the symbolism of our house's strength. It showcases our pride and beliefs, and it stands as a reminder of what we are capable of," Asahi seriously explains, making the other guests look back at him too so they could listen to what he has to say.