23 : A night to remember

WHEN Roksoo regains her consciousness surely this wasn't what she expecting to see. after she woke up from somehow being dead for a several hours or so.

"Young master!!" There Cale was. holding Cage by her neck, strangling her. while the others somehow tries to stop him from killing the priestess.

"Shit. this is fucked up." Roksoo mutters before immediately sitting up from her bed. although given by the commotion none of them notice her waking up. or so she thought.

"He's going to kill her y'know?" a sudden voice said making Roksoo flinched before turning around to face Geno who was standing beside her with a blank expression.

"I.." "He won't listen to us. Go on and stop the younger master."

And she did. Roksoo quickly get out of the bed before running towards Cale. "Cale stop that!" grasping his arms. only then, they took notice of her presence.

"Miss Roksoo! you're awake!!"

"Darling!?" the redhead said, shocked evident in his face before he let go of Cage, literally dropping her to the floor. as Cage violently coughs.

"Thank goodness!! the miss has woken up!!" someone shouts, possible servant or the guards whoever they are Roksoo doesn't need to know. nor does she wants to. at least not now.

"Darling! are you okay? goodness I thought I really lost you! are you hurt somewhere? how are you feeling?" Cale asked while holding her shoulders.

it's so noisy.

Cale was asking her question after question and so does the guards or servants. it's too noisy and Roksoo could feel a headache coming in. and before she knew it..

..Before everyone knew it..

Slap!...

A sudden loud slapping noise made everyone silent, the room that was once noisy was now dead silent to the point that you could even hear a pin dropped.

Everyone has their eyes wide and mouth hang as they saw the sight infront of them. Roksoo's hand was in the air while Cale's head was turned aside, a red slapped mark was forming at his face.

Yes, you read it right. Roksoo slapped Cale.

the redhead eye's widened, at the sudden harsh slap that he received from his lover. before turning to look at her. "D..darling what did I do wrong?"

Roksoo's brows furrowed, "I don't know why don't you ask yourself." the truth is, Heck even Roksoo was shocked after she slapped Cale.

She didn't know why she slapped Cale. it was just too noisy earlier and given by how Cale was the one closer to her and also bombarding her with question...