Chapter 2: Welcome to America

*Recap*

Izuku turned around at the Last Moment and held his Hand up before Gripping them into a fist.

"Hear me Japan, I will be back and I will be the Strongest!" Said Izuku with determination in his eyes before he turned around and walked back into the Jet.

*Scene change: Unknown location*

In a lightless room, A Dark silhouette was sitting on a throne as the light shined through the Room as the person was Revealed. The man had a skull like breathing mask, He was easily around 7ft1 and a Large build. The giant man stood on his two feet as a Red eye flashed through the Mask.

"Soon Allmight, Your time in this world is Coming to An End. Also thank you Hisashi for giving me this body!" Said All for one before he bursted into Manical laughter as it Echoed through the room.

*Recap end*

*Timeskip*

"Wow!, So this is America. It's So Beautiful!" Said Izuku with Stars in his Eyes, Watching the beautiful lights on the Ground from the Airplane. This caused Bang and Kazusa to Chuckle.

"Yes Izuku, welcome to America" Said Bang as Izuku nodded before Turning back to the Window and gave a Bright Smile causing Bang and Kazusa heart to Almost explode from the Cuteness.

The Plane soon landed at the Airport as when they Stepped off of the Private Jet they were Immediately surronded by Black cadillacs which Izuku thought were Cool. The Doors to the Cars opened Revealing Multiple Men in suits who Bowed in Respect at the Trio.

A Man who looked to be in About his Mid 20s walked up the Group and Bowed infront of them. This man had Short Black hair with a Bang that was Split into Three different Parts, He was Tall standing at Around 5ft 12. This was the Head body Guard, Levi Hayashi.

"Welcome back Master Bang, Mistress Kazusa and Young Master Izuku

"Welcome back Master Bang, Mistress Kazusa and Young Master Izuku. We have been Awaiting Your Arrival" Said Levi with a Bow as Bang Nodded in Acknowledgment, Levi Turned to Izuku and Bent down to his Size