PART 3: DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?

Violet walks downstairs after taking a quick shower and getting dressed. She decided to go to the kitchen when she heard Seokjin and Jimin talk about the dinner menu they wanted to have for dinner earlier this evening. She is free and she thinks she can offer help with house chores as she is living free in the big house.

Violet walks through the main living room, but the area is empty. Earlier this morning, she did a quick exploration around the house and she didn't notice every detail of the surroundings. Her eyes inspect the details of the luxurious interior design, her fingers caressing a big black L-shaped Chesterfield leather couch placed in the middle of the space, facing a faux fireplace. The glass coffee table in the middle of the room gives the room a contemporary vibe. Two large single-seated classic Italian couches are placed on the left side, back facing the window, making the luxurious vibe in the space stronger. Some large fluffy throw pillows in neutral colors bring the space to life, and big bold structural paint finishes the classic, sophisticated look of the room. She assumes whoever is designing this room must be a very detailed person.

Violet walks past the hallway but stops at the second living room on the left side of the path, where she hears a series of screams, gunshots, and background music coming from the room. She peeks in to see Taehyung and Jungkook sitting together on the floor playing Free Fire.

Even the second living room makes her gasp at the interior design. The space is smaller than the main one. A three-seated white fabric sofa is placed near the window and comes with colorful throw pillows. The curtain and wallpaper come in the same color, making the room look much bigger than its actual size. The Zebra rug is placed in front of the 50 inches flat screen tv that is complete with a theater home system and games accessories. And a few colorful leather sofa stools to finish the cozy looks of the space.

"Masters," she says sweetly as she stands beside them. Both of the men do not respond right away, as their eyes are glued to the big screen in front of them.

Taehyung glances at her, but his head snaps up and his eyes widen when he notices Violet in her sexy outfit. Her body is tantalizing even though she is only wearing an emerald green crop top and ripped short jeans. He completely forgot about the game, giving Jungkook a chance to win the game. She sits on one of the colorful stool pier sofas, crossing her legs.

"Gotcha!!" Jungkook says in victory. He is too focused on the game to notice Violet sitting next to him.

Taehyung nudges the youngest on the ribs, signaling him to look to his right. Jungkook is befuddled as he follows Taehyung's gaze. He turns bright red at the sight of her.

"Oh wow!! Your... thighs are so... smooth, " he says, licking his lips.

Violet blushes at the compliments, feeling a heated pool in her stomach as if Jungkook is undressing her with his eagle-like deep brown eyes when he stares at her.

"Yah yah!! That's too blunt, pervert!" Taehyung snaps and smacks the youngest's muscular arm. He turns his attention back to Violet, "You look so sexy, Vie," he says, looking at the beautiful lady.

"Don't you sound like a pervert too?" Jungkook asks, as Violet chuckles.

"Thank you very much," she says, blushing at the bold compliment from them.

"But why did you call her V?" Jungkook inquires Taehyung and does a V sign with his fingers.

"Not that V. It should be spelled V. I. E," Taehyung emphasizes each alphabet to the youngest.

"I think Violet sounds like a mouthful to Master Taehyung," she assumes, unaware that her words have an immediate effect on them.

"It's a mouthful," Taehyung smirks. His mind is racing with thoughts about what the 'mouthful' terms mean. "But Vie is a lovely name."