PART 10: I NEED YOU

Today is yet another hot and humid day. After doing the laundry, Violet is relaxing by the pool in her crop top and denim shorts. She is lying on her stomach, her feet in the air. She is engrossed in the book she is holding, which she borrowed from Namjoon earlier today. However, the weather is becoming increasingly hot to her liking. Violet looks over the pool, wishing to cool off in it.

Violet rushes into her room, changing into a bikini she found in the closet. She examines herself in the mirror, observing the tiny red bathing suit that barely covers her body. She looks like an international model in the two-piece outfit. She grabs a robe from the closet to cover her body before returning to the pool.

Violets enjoys her alone time by swimming a few laps around the pool and sometimes diving in deeper before resting on the edge of the pool. The weather is still too hot so she decided to stay in the pool for a while. She retreats to the sun shelf and settles under an umbrella, closing her eyes and relaxing.

Meanwhile, in the hotel, Seokjin is distracted during breakfast at the restaurant when his staff informs him that their guests are causing problems while staying there. The occupant keeps playing loud music, disturbing the other guests. The manager gave the occupant a warning, but he ignored it.

Seokjin checked with the manager for the register list and discovered that the couple was very young, according to their identity cards. He assumes that they must come from a rich family. He approaches the room and hears loud music coming from it. He knocks on the door several times, but no one responds. Fortunately, he had brought a spare access card with him. He taps the card against the scanner, and the door unlocks. He carefully turns the knob, and the music bangs loudly in his ears. When he enters the room, he can smell a strong alcohol filling the room. His ears pick up grunts and moans coming in his direction. His steps are frozen when he finds a man and a woman having sex on the floor. Their actions are wild; the woman gets to her knees, her ass sticking to the air, while the man drills her pussy roughly from behind. The woman moans shamelessly, urging her partner to fuck her harder. Seokjin's eyes widen as he watches each movement, arousing the lust inside him. His cock twitches under his trousers, and he feels his adrenaline rush through his body. He has completely forgotten the reason for his visit to the room.

The woman lifts her head to look at his boyfriend, but she screams in fear when she sees an unknown man in their room, standing still and intensely watching them. The young man quickly pulls away and looks at Seokjin with rage. He turns off the portable speakers and grabs a towel to cover his lower body, while the woman pulls a blanket from the bed to cover her naked body.

"Hey! How did you get in, son of a bitch?" His loud voice drags Seokjin out of his reverie, and he shakes his head.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Seokjin greets the couple politely and bows to them.

"I apologize for disturbing your moment. My name is Kim Seokjin, and I am the hotel owner."

The young man walked towards Seokjin.

"Ahh...I see. So you're the CEO?" He inquired, his gaze shifting up and down to the young man in front of him and a smirk displaying on his lips. The young man's attitude is quite rude.

"Yes, I am."

"So, what's brought you here, Kim Sajangnim?"

"I've received a complaint from my manager, so I came to check it out by myself." The man laughed at the sentences.

"A complaint? Are there any problems? I'm staying here to have fun with my girlfriend. We didn't come here for free; I paid for this room, and I can do whatever I want."

"I'm sincerely grateful that you made a wise choice. Our hotel provides the best service to our clients. However, your loud music violates public order and causes discomfort for the other guests. I hope you understand our policy." Seokjin explains before respectfully bowing to the man in front of him. The man's smile fades quickly because he believes he is being treated disrespectfully.