PART 9: FILL ME, FEEL ME - 2.0

Taehyung does nothing but stare at her. His thought and feeling for her are wild. He had a hard time resisting doing something he had wanted to do to her for a long time last night. He adores that look; the angle of her lying naked on the couch with sweats covering her body is pornographic, and her sweet moans while having sexual intercourse with his brothers and friends turn him on, waking up the 'sleeping beast' inside him.

He leans in and kisses her on the lips with his big hands cupping her face. The kiss is soft yet rough. His tongue forcing its way into her mouth engages in a fiery tango for dominance against her tongue, easily winning and turning her on. Violet is dripping wet once again, and she has no control over it. She kisses him back subconsciously, making a tiny, excited moan into his mouth, and the kisses are broken by him nibbling on her bottom lip. The sensation of his teeth gripping her bottom lip causes her to whimper softly as he attacks her with a deeper, hungrier kiss. She smells amazing, and everything about her drives him insane.

Taheyung breaks the kiss as his hands rest on her waist, leaving a trace on her curve; her skin is velvety soft. He moves his hands up to her chest, fondling her breasts and stroking her perky nipples with his thumbs. Her lips are parted and her eyes are hooded as she savors the pleasure she receives from Taehyung.

"Oh, Tae!" She pants out his name, her voice throaty and husky with lust. He can't help but groan; he likes it too much, and his dick, of course, loves it too much, and his balls are tense to the point of aching. His desire for her is now out of control.

He leans against her neck, sucking on the soft and sensitive area beneath her ears, causing her body to tremble beneath him. His hands go down to squeeze her thighs, his fingers strong and intent before he allows them to brush against the edge of her pussy.

"Tae, please touch me," she grits, her teeth clenched. Taehyung smirks as he bends down and closes his mouth around her nipple, sucking hard the perky nub. Her breath catches in her throat as she moans his name in time with the way his tongue laps against her nipple.

Taehyung reaches down and swipes up her pussy from bottom to top with his finger. Violet bites her lip and lets out a choked moan of wanting more the moment his finger touches her. She is so wet when his finger glides effortlessly against her heat.

"You're so wet, darling," he grunts, reaching for her clit and tapping hard against her swollen buds, causing her jaw to clench and release a delicious groan.

"Do you want my finger, Vie?" he asks in a dangerously deep voice, his intense gaze piercing into hers.

"Yes!" And that it is. He inserts the entire length of his long index finger inside her. It slides in and out easily with the help of her flowing juice, and she whimpers at how good it feels when he curls his digit inside her. His friends are drawn to the wet sounds produced by his finger. Jimin licks his lips as he watches Taehyung's finger move in and out of her wetness. He moves closer to Jungkook and whispers something to the youngest. Jungkook smirks and nods at Jimin before biting his lower lip.

Violet feels as if she's riding a rollercoaster and about to plummet, with each second taking her higher and higher. Taehyung adds another finger and plunges deeper, her toes curling as she rocks her hips up, she fucks herself against his fingers. "God! Tae, I want you!"

"Holy fuck!" he growls, her juices dripping all over her fingers. He pulls his digits out, desperate to bury his cock inside her. He is uncomfortably hard; his cock points straight and tall, flattening on his soft belly. Violet looks down at his shaft for the first time; the mushroom head is gleaming with precum, leaking from the tip. Taehyung has the biggest dick among the seven men. She swallows the lump in her throat, wondering if it will fit her later. He positions himself between her legs, pulling her legs closer to him. His tip makes contact with her wetness, and his body already feels like it is on fire.