PART 5: INDOOR

The party still goes on as they move into the house, have more drinks, and play a game. Violet is not good at playing cards as she keeps losing and is forced to have her booze. She drinks a mix of beer, wine, and soju, and it makes her feel light-headed.

"I can't lose anymore. I might pass out because of drinking too much," Violet mumbles incoherently to the person next to her before her head slumps against his shoulder.

"Are you okay, Princess?" Namjoon asks, tilting his head to look at her face. Violet mumbles quietly as he can't understand every single word she says.

Yoongi looks over at her and smiles. "She's drunk," he says as Taehyung stops shuffling the cards. He glances at the wall clock. "I think we should stop. It's already two in the morning now," Yoongi continues, before getting up from the couch and stretching his body. Namjoon helps Violet walk up to her room but she keeps tripping on her feet.

"She's too drunk to walk. Better carry her to her room," Yoongi gives his friend some advice. Namjoon quickly lifts her into his arms and brings her into his room instead of hers.

"Who will do the cleaning?" Jimin inquires, his eyes lingering on the complete mess they've made on the table and in the backyard.

"I will call my staff to come and clean it for us tomorrow. Ugh, I'm so tired!" the oldest yawns as he follows Yoongi and Hoseok upstairs while the last ones bolt to their rooms.

Namjoon places Violet on the bed before going to the closet and retrieving a bathrobe for her. "I'll let you sleep in my bed tonight, Princess. Change your clothes while I prepare a shower for you."

Violet can only nod as he walks away to the bathroom. Her stomach feels queasy after consuming too much alcohol, and sweat begins to accumulate on her forehead. She rushes to the bathroom, ignoring Namjoon, and starts to vomit, releasing the alcohol she has consumed into the toilet bowl. She then feels a hand on her back, gently stroking them as she continues to let out all the content in her stomach.

"Are you feeling better, Princess?" Namjoon inquires, still holding her hand. Violet nods as her stomach starts boiling again and she hovers over the toilet, releasing another batch of alcohol liquid. Namjoon gets a wet towel and wipes her forehead before continuing to stroke her back. She is slightly embarrassed and feels awkward about the situation when Namjoon sees her in this state. Namjoon notices how quickly her expression changes and gives her a reassuring smile before saying, "It's okay, Princess. I've got you."

Namjoon nods as he helps Violet to get up before guiding her to sit on the bathroom bench near the bathtub. She leans against the walls, closing her eyes and pinching her brow to alleviate her dizziness. A minute later, she feels a damp cloth on her forehead and cheeks.

"Do you want to take your shower now?" Violet can only mumble a quiet 'yes' to his question.

"Okay, I'll go get you some water and a painkiller for your headache," Namjoon says before leaving her alone in the bathroom.

Violet finishes her shower and brushes her teeth, coming out of the bathroom just in a robe. She looks over at Namjoon, sitting on the bed, waiting for her with a glass of water and a painkiller in his hands.

"Are you feeling better now?" Namjoon asks, his gaze fixed on her. Her wet, messy hair gives her an unusually sexy look. She nods and takes a seat next to him as Namjoon hands her the glass. Namjoon offers her the painkiller, but she refuses, instead gulping down the water.

"You should lie down and sleep," he says as she nods.

"I'm going to take a quick shower, and then I'll be back to join you on the bed, okay Princess?" he says, bending down to kiss her lips and tenderly caress her cheeks. His touch sends an intense buzz of electricity all over her body and aroused her.