A party you'll never forget

Later that day I arrived at the party to see Iris. I came an hour early. So I had to set up decorations. I had on a basic outfit. Little did I know that it was a masquerade party Y2K. I felt so dumb. It was Halloween of course it was gonna be a theme party. I saw Iris, she came 30 minutes early with Jane and Angela. She straightened her hair. She had a dress on and she was devastatingly beautiful I couldn't see her one left eye though that was weird. But I got over that quickly because it was obvious I was blushing. I was completely red. "What are you smiling for," she said in a sing-song way. "Nothing," I said and faced the wall. She grabbed my hands at Led me upstairs. "Of course, I knew you didn't know it was a theme party so I brought you something," she said. She brought out a gray tux 2 sizes up from my original, a belt, and fake blood. She left for me to put on the oversized tux and waited outside for me to be done. I told her I'm done and she came in. She laughed "it's so big but I got something". She took scissors from a dresser and cut one sleeve off. Then she loosened the sleeve and unbuttoned the first 4 buttons on my button-down shirt. She stood up and sat me down on the bed and started to apply the fake blood. "You are gonna look so good when I'm done," she said. I smirked, "well I have a good designer". We both laughed. Lots of people started to arrive.  We walked downs stairs and then Angela approached us.  " Woah you look hot," she said. She had two cups in her hand and offered me one. "No, I don't drink" I replied. " Good that's bad for you," she said while talking in a babyish tone and messing up the top of my hair. I smirked. Tyler came up. "Hey James, so how are you liking the party," he said very loudly to speak over the music. "Oh yeah, it's great" almost meeting his tone. "Good we wouldn't want to have a bad impression on our newcomer," he said laughing and walking away. I played some party games a few hours passed. I walked and sat down on the couch.  Iris sat next to me and laid her head on my shoulder. She took my arm and looked at my watch. "Well it's almost midnight I've gotta go," she said. She kissed my cheek and stood up about to leave. "Wait can you walk with me?" she said. "Yeah let's go," I said. As we were walking home I couldn't take my eyes off her. She caught me staring and smiled. "What", she laughed. I stumbled "Oh uh the glitter in you're hair and face, it's (with a pause) everywhere," I said while laughing it off. I leaned off to fix her hair but it was nothing to fix. She was perfect. She was Iris. "Thank you," she said cheesing. "That smile I can't get enough of it. See you later Iris" I said walking to my house which was only a few steps away.