Missing

It was science class and we were doing a lab today. Nothing out of the ordinary, we always do a lab on the last and second Friday of the month. But the Experiment contains water, and the experiment was known to splash water on your face. Which was bad timing for Iris. When I asked Iris if she gonna be fine she said yes but I didn't believe it. But I let her go, and the worst of the worst happened. Water splashed all over her face and the makeup was gone. She whipped her hand up so face to her eye and asked to go the bathroom. My heart dropped. But she came back and she was fine.

Later today I asked Iris can we hang out she said yes and decided to hang out at my place. While we were watching tv, Iris decided to start flipping channels. Then she saw Angela's family on tv. She went missing. But not only her but 12 other kids went missing this past month. Our hearts stopped. It practically skipped a beat.

The next day we had a school assembly. It was about Angela and the other 12 kids. "Another school assembly?, This is the third one this week". A boy above us said. Angela's family walked to the mic. "I just want you to bring my anglea home, I miss her, if you know anything about this please, please tell us". Her mom said sobbing. I saw a tear drip down Iris's face. "She sounds like a dying whale" the boy above us mocked. "Hey, how about you shut the hell up, you're being mad disrespectful," Iris said. The boy was stunned. He was quiet for the rest of the assembly. Jane was crying. "I can't believe she's missing I just can't...". Tyler was down too, they were all sad. So were Iris and I. This Time I decide to meet over at Iris's house. I snuck on top of the roof with Gina (another friend of Iris) and Jane. Gina was dark-skinned and had long curly hair and high cheekbones. Her hair was in a bun currently so you could see her cheekbones.

 Her hair was in a bun currently so you could see her cheekbones

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Gina and Jane)

Jane gets up and sighs. "Come on we can't be sitting here moaning and groaning, we have to talk about Angela". "What about her?" Iris said. "Not only her but the other 60 kids that went missing these past 3 months. Like Desmond, Erykah, Lauryn, Lamonte, and Jacob. We can't sit here and do nothing we know why they went missing," Jane said. Gine sighed "No not again". "Wait, why" I replied. " Oh Jamesy boy don't act like you don't know. The More-heart killer?" she said. "Who?" I asked confusedly. " The More-Heart Killer. In the 2000's a killer was killing off kids for his sick pleasure. 2 years later when 30 kids died they found him when his wife saw him at home when he was supposed to be at work. It was the school principal. He was burying them in his backyard. Mr. Oater. His wife is still alive but it's no use she developed dementia after she fell down the stairs. They had a Daughter but put her up for Adoption 11 years ago. Nobody can find her". Jane explained. "You sure do know a lot about Mr. Oater," I said. "I like history," Jane said.