○Noacheal - Part 1○

♡---------------------------------------------------------------------------------♡

Hey gays, i js wanted to say this is cringe so yeah, tw 💀 also this is a story I made a few months ago, I think like september or sum and I don't really ship noacheal as much as I did before but okay 🫡. - 4/29/23

♡---------------------------------------------------------------------------------♡

Once apon a little gay time, michael and noah were born, idk why I'm going this far back but I don't give a single shæt. SOOO, like idk 23 years later, I forgot how old they were and I'm way too lazy to go check so we're js gonna go with it. SO ANYWAYS, mikeywikey was once in a silly goofy little gay mood, so the little crusty fucking grape didn't want to do anything but touch himself imagining it was noahs hand like the silly little gay he was. So he took his pants and boxers off as one does when they get horny and he started jerking off, he started moaning noahs name quietly. A few minutes later, Noah came to mikes room and looked through a crack in his door and watched for a few minutes before he came in and locked the door behind him. Mike stopped and covered himself, "w-what are you doing here-" michael muttered, noah came up to mike, went on top of him and began kissing him.

♡---------------------------------------------------------------------------------♡

I don't wanna type anymore so I'm just gonna go straight to the smut part bc I'm cool 🤓.

█▄
█ ▄█▀█●

♡---------------------------------------------------------------------------------♡

Noah put mike on top of him and he grabbed mikes waist with both hands and they started making out. A few minutes later, noah pushed mike onto his back then took off mikes shirt and he started kissing, sucking and biting his neck. He made his way to mikols pants leaving a trail of hickeys and bite marks. They both got off of their bed, Noah took off his pants & boxers, mike got onto his knees to suck noahs cock. He was grabbing mikes hair, bouncing his head on and off of his dick, noah started making quiet moaning sounds, "i-i'm gonna cum" noah mumbled. mike could feel his mouth starting to fill up with a warm substance and he swallowed without hesitation. Mike started kissing noahs cock then circled his tongue around his tip. (K, I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep cuz that was so damn cringe ☺️.)
Mike stood up and noah grabbed him, turned him around, and leaned him towards their bed. noah's cooock 🐓 started slowly going inside of him, letting mike adjust to his size,  noah put his hands on mikes hips and he started thrusting in and out of him slowly, slightly hitting his prostate. mike quietly moaned, which turned noah on more, noah went faster and faster. He grabbed mikes cock and started jerking him off at the same pace that he's fucking him at, making Mike moan loader from overestimulation, "mmh, fuck, noah, I'm gonna cum-". Noah went faster and mike came on their bed and on noahs hand then noah came inside mike. Noah pulled out and they both started panting. (Woah I'm gonna shit myself why was that so awkwardly cringe. 🥸)

♡---------------------------------------------------------------------------------♡

I give up on this part. Go to part 2 🗿.