○Noachael - Part 2○

♡---------------------------------------------------------------------------------♡

Welcome to wonderland (hell) where i continue the story about these faggots 🫶.

♡---------------------------------------------------------------------------------♡

Noah grabbed Michael's waist and pushed mike onto him, they both took their pants off while mikol started kissing noah, he then went down to noahs v line, mike pulled noahs boxers off and grabbed his cock. He started milking him, starting to go faster and faster, noah started cumming, and he licked all the cum off of him, starting to suck noahs dick. Noah pushed mikes head down on his dick, making it go down his throat. Noah eventually lifted mikols head up. (I am currently approaching your location at a rapid speed holding 15 bags full of E Coli.) Michael took his boxers off and started milking himself. then he crawled on top of noah, he put his hands around noahs arms and started riding him, he wasnt going really fast though. Noah grabbed his hips and started pounding him, they both moaned and panted. Noah paused, "I-i'm going to cum" he mumbled. Michael started riding noah slowly until noah came inside of him.(stds<3) He stopped and they started kissing. They sat up and noah pushed Michael down onto his back and lifted his legs apart onto his shoulders. Noah began fucking him as fast as he could, mike started moaning, noah pulled his cock out and started cumming on mikes dick and lower stomach. He put his cock back in and pounded his ass as fast as possible, getting in as deep as he could, mike moaned louder. he started cumming all over himself, noah got on his knees to lick all the cum off of him. (How hard did you cringe, from 1-100 ☺️?)

♡---------------------------------------------------------------------------------♡

TIME SKIP BOZOS

♡---------------------------------------------------------------------------------♡

noah slammed michael on his back onto their bed, standing in front of him, noah put mikes legs around his waist and started milking himself, he started fingering mike and rubbed his thigh. Noahs cock got harder and he started pounding mike, starting off slow, he started thrusting faster. Noah came inside Mike, leading mike to cum as well. Noah shoved his dick in as deep as he could, making Mike moan, he pulled his dick out and rubbed the tip of Michael's cock, since he knows thats how to make him moan and cum the most. Noah turned mike around so he was laying on his stomach, he began fucking him again, going deeper and faster, Noah smacked Michael's ass several times ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Noah picked up Michael and placed him in front of him. Noah grabbed mikes waist and slowly pulled mike towards him, he put his lips on mikes and started to kiss him, (yeah, no shit, thats how you kiss people 🫥.) Noah put one hand on mikes ass. "You can get in the shower and I'll wash the sheets." Noah said, Michael nodded and went to the shower.

HAH NO MORE SMUT FOR YOU🫵.
Part 3 will be soon though 😟. (totally hasn't been 4 months.)