○Noacheal - Part 3○

▪︎°°°° hey bbgs, sorry this part took so long I just didn't know what to write bc my brain is the size of a fucking egg. but uh this is gonna be the last chapter unless I want to add onto it in the future but probably not. I js don't ship this anymore and I found this story rlly cringe so yeah- imma make a byler story soon, maybe, I'm not sure how to start it yet. but yeah sorry this took so long°°°°▪︎

(he/they)
(524 words)

♡-------------------------------------------------------------------♡
        ▪︎3:26am▪︎

Mike and noah were both making out w eachother on their bed watching netflix. Noah was sitting down with his legs slightly spread, holding mikes neck with one hand and his waist with the other, while mike was sitting on his lap with his knees besides each sides of noahs hips, holding noahs waist. noah slowly put one of his hands under mikes shirt. "you can take it off." mike said, noah lifted mikes shirt over his head and threw it somewhere across their room. (poor shirt.) Noah put his hands on both sides of mikes waist, examining him.

♡------------------------------------------------------------------♡
I'm tired so imma js skip to the smut part.
♡------------------------------------------------------------------♡

mike got onto his knees and rubbed his hand on noahs buldge. he pulled off noahs pants and put his hands on the waistband of noahs boxers, he looked up at him, noah nodded which was all he needed for  mike to pull down noahs boxers, and his dick springed up (boing.) Mike wrapped his hand around noahs cock and slowly began pumping it, slowly begining to go faster. he wrapped his lips around the tip and began going down until it hit the back of his throat. he went faster and noah ran his hand through mikes hair.

- time skip 🧍🏻‍♂️-

mike got back up and grabbed a bottle of lube from their nightstand and handed it to noah. Noah placed it beside him and mike pulled his shorts and boxers off and sat on noahs lap and began kissing him. a few minutes later noah pushed mike onto his back and wrapped his legs around noahs hips and sat up infront of him. he grabbed the bottle of lube, opened it, poured some into his palm and rubbed it onto his cock. he then lined up his dick with mikes hole and slowly pushed all the way in. after a few moments, noah started moving slightly. he grabbed mikes hips and went faster, mike whimpered, "faster." he muttered. so noah did.  he found mikes prostate and hit it, making mike start panting quietly/slightly. Noah kept pounding him fast for a few minutes, "i-i'm gonna cum" mike moaned. Noah kept going and wrapped his hand around mikes cock and started pumping it. eventually, mike came on his stomach and on noahs hand. then noah released inside mike (stds👏🏻) "good boy." noah panted. (this is all I wish for in life . . let's just ignore I'm 11-12 😀. )

this is rlly short (like your di-) and cringe bc im tired n bored, mb 🧍🏻‍♂️ but that's all bozos goodbye forever.