Chaos Control Freaks

Thinking- ' '

Talking- " "

(a/n)- animal name

(Name)-Your name

(Color)- (color of (fur, scale, feathers, etc.))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The moonlight was shining luminously in the night sky and everything seemly calm in the forest except for a certain blue hedgehog and his friends who were busy fighting Eggman.

Though, not too far away from the chaos, our protagonist the (Color)(a/n) rested upon a branch of a tree before the morning to take off for their next adventure. Their face scrunched up as they heard a loud siren booming through the forest. They shuffled to get comfortable as the cool breeze of the night ran through their (fur/scale/feathers/etc). They let out a satisfied sigh as they found the right position and started to drift off to sleep when a bright light engulfed them.

Honk!

Honk!

Honk!

They fluttered their eyelids and sat up as their eyes tried to get used to their surrounding since the bright light temporarily blinded them. As their eyes adjusted to the scene in front of them, they tilted their head up to see a blue hedgehog with bright emerald eyes holding his hand out to them.

"Hey, you ok?" The blue creature asked with a smile on his face. (Name) nodded and took his hand and lifted themselves off the ground. "Well, your not the talkative type, are ya?" The blue hero commented. (Name) ignored the hedgehog and let go of his hand to look around in the new environment seeing as they were both surrounded by various vehicles with beaming lights directed at them. "Hm, what are they all starin' at?" The blue hedgehog asked looking around, finally being aware of his surroundings. The hedgehog glared at the crowds of people gawking at them in hostility and put out his arm in front of the (a/n) behind him trying to protect them.

"What is this Halloween?!" The annoying guy shouted in frustration, over the sound of vehicles honking, from the inside of his truck.

"So, they can talk." The blue hedgehog muttered to himself.

"What are those things?"

Both creatures look towards the source of the voice to see two cops gawking at them as well.

"Looks like a big hedgehog and a big (a/n)." the other cop answered.

"A blue hedgehog and a (Color) (a/n)?"

"Well, Whatever they are, we better get them out of here." one of the cops decided, on what to do with the anomaly large animals. The taller of the two cops crouched down in front of the animals and took off his hat to reveal his blond hair and blue eyes.

"Hey, buddies, wanna ride with us down to the station?" the cop asked the two creatures in a friendly manner, assuming that they could understand him.

"Should I call for backup?" the shorter cop not so quietly whispered to the cop who was crouching down.

"I have three kitty cats at home, I think I can handle these little fellas." The blond cop reassured with a closed eye smile, not faceing the shorter cop.

The two mobians took a step back, offended that they were being compared to mare house cats. The (a/n) crossed their arms with an angered look on their face directed to the cops from behind the hedgehog, who still had his arm out in front of them in a protective manner.