Infiltrate! Area 99

Thinking- ' '

Talking- " "

(a/n)- animal name

(Name)-Your name

(Color)- (color of (fur, scale, feathers, etc.))

Welcome back to "Unexpected" chapter 2 

Enjoy!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The City was filled with smoke as the air was polluted and smelled like burned ashes.

(Nam-)

(Na-)

Com- on!

We need yo-ur help!

Wake up! 

PLEASE!

The (a/n) woke up in cold sweat gasping for air. They rapidly turned their head from side to side desperately trying to recognize the unfamiliar room. They quickly sat up and tried to get out of the bed they were on. 

Thud!

They immediately flopped onto the floor face first in exhaustion, breathing heavily.

The noise alerted the human boy and the blue hedgehog on the balcony. 

The hedgehog immediately rushed to their side and helped them sit up. Sonic quickly laid them against the bed frame and held on to their shoulders. 

"Hey, you okay now?" Sonic asked the (a/n) with a worried expression. 

(Name) quickly nodded, while Sonic looked unconvinced.

(Name) ignored the concerned gaze of the hedgehog and tried to stand up again, only to fall into Sonic's arms.

"Hey! You shouldn't get up that fast!" Sonic said, alarmed. He carefully lifted them up off of him and placed them on to the floor, while holding them down by their shoulders.

The (a/n) shook their head refusing to sit still.

"Rest up!" Sonic shouted, sternly. He gripped the (a/n) shoulder tighter trying to convince them to stay put.

The (a/n) glared at him challenging and the said hedgehog glared back.

"Hey! Stop fighting!" The human boy shouted, spreading the two mobians before they got the chance to start a fight.

Sonic crossed his arms towards his chest and averted his gaze away from the (a/n).

"Well, since I know they're fine now I have no reason to be here, later kid!" Sonic exclaimed with his eyes closed walking away, towards the balcony.

"Hey! Wait! Come back!" The boy shouted to Sonic who was already on the balcony's railings. "I'll get whatever you want, but just don't go!" the kid shouted again, desperately trying to get the speeding hedgehog to stay.

The last sentence seemed to work as Sonic stopped dead in his tracks. Sonic looks back toward the two. "Do you guys have chile dogs?" He asked smirking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The supersonic speed demon and a bizarre (Color) (a/n) seen here on police helicopter video have the city baffled." the news reporter said. The video, showed a blue overgrown hedgehog carrying around a (Color) (a/n) while running.