Dr. Eggman's ambitions

Thinking- ' '

Talking- " "

(a/n)- animal name

(Name)-Your name

(Color)- (color of (fur, scale, feathers, etc.))

Welcome back to "Unexpected" chapter 3

Enjoy!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun was shining the birds were singing. Everything was bright and peaceful with tails and Chuck washing the tornado, and Cream and cheese having a tea party. While (Name) was napping peacefully napping on a tree branch.

"Hey, Tails!"

The annoyed (Color) (a/n) tsked as they were disturbed by a loud voice. They shuffled around and tried to go back to sleep.

"What's wrong?"

The two-tailed fox questioned hearing his name. 

The human boy ran up to the two and started to bombard them with questions about Sonic whereabouts.

"He left this morning. Sonic was going somewhere to explore. Downtown I think."

"if the Police spot Sonic, they'll try to catch him," Chris said, concerned for his friend's safety.

"Catch Sonic? I don't think so."

"I just hope he's careful"

"Hmm, that's not his style. Sonic likes danger."

.

.

.

"We have to bring him back! Right away!"

The sleeping (a/n) fell out of the tree in alarm and groaned as they face-planted on the ground.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Name) huffed, annoyed that they were forced to find the blue hedgehog. They were currently sitting in the passenger seat of Tails' tornado. They gripped the door of the plane and looked for a speedy blue hedgehog. 

"This is like trying to find a hedgehog in a haystack."

(Name) couldn't help but agreed with the two-tailed fox. 

Sighing, they both continued searching for the blue mobian.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Knuckles, can't we take a break?"

"You take one if you want, but I'm not stopping."

The pink hedgehog grumbled angrily at the echidna's reply. 

They'd been walking in the dark cold sewers for what felt like hours, isn't he a little tired?!

She sighed not having the energy to auger with the red echidna right now.

'A little casual conversation would lighten things a little.' The hedgehog's sweat dropped at the tense atmosphere.

"So, what do you think our chances are of getting back home, Knuckles?"

"We'll get back for sure."

"How can we?"

"I don't know, but we will, somehow we will."