Angst

This are Two Angst-Shot that I did before and it's already old

Featuring Solar and Taufan, two of the most angst up character, yay-

Thorn's Wishes

It was another mission and Thorn Weakly raised himself, attempting to stop his brother, Solar, for pushing himself for too long. The Monster created a black hole and with Thorn's desperate plead and cries. The other's got woken up after being unconscious. They saw the horrific Scene with Solar, bl⁰°d and all. Solar gave them one last smile before fainting.... dragging the monster with him through the black hole.

Thorn push himself and run to get solar but the black hole closes with a bang, sending them flying straight to a wall.

“So....lar....”

Thorn woke up and found Solar's Bed empty. Thorn made a sigh of relief knowing it's all just a dream so he happily went downstairs to his brothers but they were all gloomy...
“Guys? What's wrong? And where is Solar?” blaze didn't liked this and almost sent a fireball to Thorn but Ice Extinguished it in Time. “Just let it be Blaze” ice Tiredly said

Taufan,Gempa and thunder where all gone. ,“They are finding solar” Taufan Continued. Thorn's heart drop to realize, what if it wasn't just a dream.

“Solar's still alive right?” ice look down, so as Taufan. Blaze tsk and went upstairs. Thorn stood there disbelief.

“he is.....his just....far away” ice lied. Thorn smiles but he can't feel it.. something felt wrong. Something is missing.

For the past few days thorn keep on having nightmares about the same dream over and over again..seeing solar got suck into that black hole and him not being able to do anything about it. He wonders why Ice is the only person who is still staying in the house..the others are mostly gone..

“Taufan is gone afternoon  same with Blaze. And Thunder and quake ain't even going home anymore..”

Ice watched closely to see thorn's every move...those are scheduled on when their time to find solar and hopefully bring Him back but it's been months now....they're kinda loosing hope.

It was Solar's birthday and the others couldn't be there...again it was only Ice around...

Ice watch Thorn who cook and made huge amount of food. Even wondering why there is a Cupcake in the place where Solar usually eats.

Ice blinks to see Thorn Crying silently as he tries his best to Bake what seems to be a cake. His failing yet he keeps on trying and trying again. As much as Ice wanted to hug and comfort his lil bro, his afraid bc the last time he tried to make an attempt, thorn just run away from him and he heard a noticable sob coming from him.

The next scene made his heart Sank and immediately teared up of what's thorn is doing

“Ha-ppy b-birth day to you....
Happy birth d-day to you............

Happy birth day dear Solar.......

Ha...ppy
Birth day.

To Y-You”

Ice listen and everytime he hears Thorn's voice Crack, he felt wounded inside....

Thorn slept that night. Ice came in to check up on him just to see his face with dried tears..ice gave a forehead kiss, not knowing how to comfort his lil bro In such a state..ice exhaled a shaky breath as he holds Thorn's Hand and quietly cries there..hoping their suffering to end soon. Looking at the star outside thorn's window..he prayed... pleading....that this will be over soon. As he finished praying, new set of tears came flowing down, each wipes coming out more and his sleeve eventually getting soked.