Switching Powers

One might say today is no extraordinary day while the other say its not.

Ok, this ain't doing the mood—

Ehem

The Usual TroubleMaker Trio are as usual, playing inside the lab of their Brother. Despite the many warnings and consequences, along with the punishment they've received, (mostly from Brother Gempa, sometimes rarely from Atok) they still continued on their silly litty fun.

Now they don't think about consequence saying “Where's the Fun in that?” so they just do what they pleased.

“Do You think it's ok?” One Nature element though thought otherwise. There he stands on the corner, sitting on those tables full of books and pencils while he watch his Fellow Elements Scavenge for any interesting stuff.

“While they're out shopping, we can do whatever we want! Plus sign now that Solar's Door is Actually Unlocked” Blaze commented, his head deep inside the box that has more storage system than it looks like. Pulling out his head with a Jar that's locked tightly, his mind said to open it.

He can't open it.

He looked and approached Thorn and Cyclone who are both feeding the Robotic Pet Solar Made for Ice's birthdayPresent with a note saying “No Available Sentences at the moment” jeez, what's that note even for? Oh right, birthday gift changes

“guys! Look here!” he showed them a vial that's containing 3 colored-changing different liquid inside. The two immediately focused their attention on that. They hurridly went over to his side and started inspecting it

“Anyone got a clue on what it is?” Thorn spoke up following with Blaze after “We already know we ain't smart enough to know what this is but my Mind says Open it!” they nooded in confirmation to have the decision to open it

They tried many ways and even going as far as using their powers. But along the way, the jar  broke and they were covered in white light. After the blinding light Dissapear, they look horrified to see an empty broken glass of jar. Vlaze being the most calm one while thorn is in the verge of panicking. Cyclone in the very middle of what to feel.

The front door opened and now they're all in panick. Cyclone thought quick and use his wind to gently carry the broken glass go the nearest trashcan full of paper. Due to the panicking state they are in, they didn't think that solar might look at his pile of paper mountain and just left the moment they hidden the glass.

A little bit shaken up and worried, they all rest down their shared bedroom. A fee minutes later, they heard Their brother, “Snacks will be ready in a sect. Get one if you want” of course they all got hungry and rush downstairs with difficulty seeing as they are all trying to race down on the single stair.

Once they all got their, their eyes lit up and begun eating sandwitches. But they didn't noticed the light element heading straight to them. With a un-readable expression as well.

They noticed him and gulp down. Scared of what's to come. Solar sighs deeply and brought out a clear bag filled with Broken Glass. “What did you do?” for some reason they don't feel like eating anything right now.

“what do you mean?” Blaze step up, nervously laughing to which ease the two a little bit as they are relief they won't be doing the talking.

“it's obvious it's you three. You're the only one left alone while we were gone” He stated, leaning closer to them with a glare almost similar to Quake

Cy and thorn was about to speak to defend their brother but they all suddenly got transported to TAPOP-Station. They really need to be more considerate of the fastesr way to get here.