2.2

"Ready to go home, Sky?"

I looked up and nodded at Michael.

It was about 11am, about 6 hours after the whole incident. Jason was sent to a prison in Perth, his court being in a couple months, although I didn't have to go.

I spent most of the 6 hours in the police station, answering questions, giving information, all that...and then I went to the hospital to see Caitlin, Calum, Luke and Michael. Michael was lucky enough to just have a fractured nose and some bruises, so after him begging the doctors, he managed to come home. Calum was a little less fortunate, his nose was broke, his ribs were fractured and he was internally bruised and just bruised, bruised. Luke and Caitlin are gonna be attended to for a few weeks, even months because they kind of lost the feeling in their legs and they'll need crutches.

All in all, no operations needed.

Ashton? Ashton was with me in the police station, just explaining how he knew there was something going on (to which he already saw something through the windows, then the noises and expectations kind of gave it away), explaining what happened once he got there and then he was free to go home. He even confessed threatening to blow Jason's brains out if any harm was done; yet completely confirming he wasn't really going to do anything of the sort, just 'badly beat him up'. The officers said that with Jason's reputation and record, 'badly beat up' was acceptional.

I followed Michael into a Ashton's car, we called him and asked if he could pick us up; to which he gladly agreed.

"Hey," Ashton nodded. "You okay, man?"

"Yeah mate, just a fractured nose. Nothing serious." Michael replied.

"Okay, good. You Sky?" He asked me as I jumped into the passengers seat whilst Michael got in the back.

"I'm fine." I mumbled.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked, a concerned look on his face.

Michael looked over at me too, suddenly worried from Ashton pointing it out.

"Nothing, I'm fine." I said through gritted teeth.

"He won't hurt you ever again." He assured me.

"He didn't hurt me. I'm just really fucking pissed that he hurt the others, though." I sighed. "Did they ever tell you who the others were?"

He nodded. Whilst we were at the police station, I took my time to ask about the other men that were refraining us from eachother.

"Malcob Jennings and Thomas Heathrow were with Michael, Stephen Bruins was with Calum and Evan Peters was with Luke. They were all a part of a cult thing in college, so their criminal records is just shoplifting, drug selling, drug stealing, underage drinking and driving and shit like that. Nothing too serious. So, they were basically blackmailed by Jason, he'd take their sisters or girlfriends and hold them hostage and threaten he'd kill them and stuff if they wouldn't do what they say." Ashton finished.

"Wow." Me and Michael said at the same time.

"You're lucky, Michael." Ashton said.

"Yeah..." I mumbled.

"Well, thank fucking Megan Fox that it didn't happen to us." Michael chuckled.

"Megan Fox is babe." Ashton agreed, nodding.

"Totally." Michael fawned.

"Excuse me, doesn't someone here have a girlfriend?" I raised my eyebrows at Michael.

"Yeah Ashton, don't talk about Megan Fox like that right infront of your girlfriend." Michael smirked.

Me and Ashton's cheeks went bright red.