3.5

fefth urpdeht ehn 2 days hrhrhr

____________________

After finally catching him, like, an hour later, we decided to continue our adventure somewhere else.

I actually made a list of really embarrassing things we could do and buy in public, just to have some fun. Even though I knew Ashton would not like to do any of it, but he'd have to have some fun.

"I made a list, Ashton." I smirked.

"A list, huh?" He questioned.

"Yeah, wanna know what number one is?" I giggled.

"What?" He questioned, his voice wavering a bit.

"Find a party and crash it." I smirked, because I knew how much he hated parties.

He groaned. "No, Sky."

"But you don't have to drink!" I said quickly, knowing half the reason is because he never wants to get drunk again after Estelle.

He bit his lip and hesitated, looking down the street we were walking down. He sighed.

"I know a frat house around here, they have parties every night all night. Especially since today's Friday." He gave in. "Well, Saturday morning."

"Yay!" I squealed in joy. "Thank you!"

He laughed at my eagerness, and then he started telling me the directions. Grabbing my and and leading me around corners and past houses that aligned nice looking neighbourhoods. It was kinda hard to believe that a frat house could be one of these houses, some looked like smaller mansions, other just really nice looking expensive houses with their own frontyard and some people decorated them with statues or miniature fountains, but nearly everyone had nice flowerbeds in the front.

It was hard to believe until I heard a loud bass and house music come from just around the corner, where I saw what seemed like hundreds of teenagers dancing sloppily on the street. And then my mind started wondering about how many people were even inside of the frat house.

I looked up at it, it was covered in toilet paper, silly string and even some used condoms were thrown and (grossly) stuck to the walls. From the outside, there were green lights shining through and flashing, illuminating the streets more than necessary. There was a visible smokey fog peering through the front door and windows, curious as to maybe they have a smoke machine.

"That's either weed being smoked or a fog machine, but it's most likely weed." Ashton sighed, looking up at the house.

"Weed?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah," he shrugged as if it were no big deal.

"How do you know this place?" I asked, suddenly curious as to why he'd be hanging around with frat weedsmokers.

"Well, this was Estelle's best friend's frat house. We um...crashed on our way back home from here." He mumbled, starting to pull me inside.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry- we don't have to stay, I didn't know!" I said, suddenly feeling guilty as I told him to come to a place that must have reminded him of this place.

"No, it's fine! It's actually kinda fun, c'mon." He ushered, finally pulling me inside.

As soon as I got inside, the smell of weed took over my senses. I started coughing frantically at the smoke, although Ashton seemed far too used to it. I guess those are the perks of being a smoker.

There were people everywhere, and when I say everywhere, I mean that you couldn't see the floor or even the walls because there were hundreds of people cramped into the fairly big house, trying desperately to dance with others to the loud music blasting through the speakers.

"Yo, Ashton!"

I turned around to see a guy walking forward, a wet white T-shirt on. He had short, dark brunette hair with light brown eyes, his skin fair. He was grinning at Ashton while Ashton grinned back and they shook hands. (K i watched Neighbors so just imagine that the dude is Zack Efron idk how to describe him tbh)

"Hey, man!" Ashton said, having to speak loudly over the music so that the guy could hear him.

"Who's this?" He looked over at me and smiled, I waved a little.

"This is my girlfriend Skyla, Skyla meet Jordan!" Ashton said.

"Hi there, Skyla!" 'Jordan' said over the loud music.

I said a 'hi' as loudly as I could while shaking his hand.

"Yo, where've you been? I haven't seen you since last summer, man!" Jordan frowned at Ashton.

"Man, don't you know what happened to Stell?" Ashton asked, my mind recognitioned the nickname for Estelle.

"Dude, someone told me she died! Is that true, man?" Jordan asked, his face filling with concern. Ashton nodded back.

"We had a crash the last time we saw you! We were driving back to Syd!" Ashton said.

"Whoa..." Jordan said. "Man, I'm sorry!"

"It's um, it's okay!" Ashton smiled forcefully, making my heart kinda hurt.

"Well, you two, have fun and drink up!" Jordan yelled before leaving us and weaving through the people.

"Let's get a drink!"

_________________________

These chapters are so short and shite meh.

Okay,

Q&A: Who is your 5sos sunshine?

My answer: Lukeyyy Lucifer Luek Lucas Penguin Giraffe Breadstick Luke zhendkeofjsnc

Erkeh bye

-sierrah