This is your house?

Hi guys Author here just to update you guys school holidays have started!!!! WOO HOO

so expect more frequent updates for the next 2 weeks! anyways back to the story.

(this is right after they all get into the car)

Also when I'm talking it will be in bold like this

Y/N: "So where do you guys live?" Y/N said trying to break the awkwardness in the car

Pearl: "Near inkopolis city you'll know when you see it." Pearl said filled with pride.

Y/N: "Oh thanks that seems like a nice place for a house." said Y/N as he thought to him self he did not know where in hell inkopolis was.

Pearl: "Well why were you in that pod thingy Y/N?" Pearl said to start some small talk.

Y/N: "Hmm it's been a long time since then but I think it was because some Antarctic nuclear reactor blew up and the water all got melted." Y/N said

Pearl: "Huh well that's a bit interesting. Marina wanna ask some questions?" said Pearl as she looked back on her phone.

Marina: "Well what do you eat as a human Y/N?" said Marina

Y/N: "Well I ate a lot of things you guys wouldn't know about meat, chicken, vegetables... seafood." whispered Y/N as he didn't know how they would react to hearing he ate squids and octopi.

Marina: "Ah so we won't have a problem when we deal with food I'm guessing." said Marina as she focused back onto the road. "Ah I see the house we are close guys." said Marina

Y/N: "REALLY LET ME SEE!" said Y/N excitedly as he peaked out the window. "Where is i- what the?" Y/N said as he looked on and saw the massive mansion in front of him "This is where you guys live?" Y/N said sceptically as he had never seen a hous- no mansion this big.

Pearl: "Well we do control the news and we are very popular idols in this city." said Pearl

Y/N: "Well that explains it you guys are just stinking rich!" Y/N said with his jaw dropped as he looked on and on and on as the land looked like it kept expanding until he was the actual house.

Sensing this was the perfect time to say it after they got out of the car Pearl said

Pearl: "WELCOME TO THE PIGMY MANSION Y/N!" Pearl said as Marina did jazz hands next to her.

Y/N: "Damn this place is really really massive now that I look at it closer!" said Y/N as he followed Pearl and Marina inside.

As Y/N looked around he was amazed on how much stuff there was in this house everything was nicely furnished and perfectly tidy the floor was shining from the sun out the clearest windows he's ever seen the house had a second floor if that wasn't enough either he looked around and saw pictures and photos of Marina and Pearl and a picture of Pearl on the wall but the difference with the other ones is that she was a kid in that one.

Y/N: "Wow Pearl you were really cute as a kid!" said Y/N

Pearl: "Yeah I like to think that Y/N." said Pearl as she picked up the picture and looked at it closer before putting it back on the wall. "Well then Y/N wanna see your new room?" as Pearl gestured to him to go upstairs.

Y/N: "I'd love to see my room Pearl! Oh where's Marina gone?" said Y/N as he looked around for her.

Pearl: "Oh don't worry she's in her room relaxing she does have a tiring job you know?" said Pearl as she chuckled to herself.

Y/N: " I could imagine that being tiring so I don't blame her. Well off we go!" said Y/N as he picked up Pearl by the shoulders and but her on his shoulders and ran off to his room. "Wow this room is amazing! You sure it's fine for me to sleep here?" Y/N said as he looked back up to Pearl who was still on his shoulders.