So this is where you work.

Hey guys. I'm slowly turning brain dead so I hope this will be a good chapter lol. Anyways enjoy!

Pearl and Marina: "Y/N WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!" they screamed, Y/N only responded with a giggle.

Pearl: "DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT WE DO THE NEWS IN THE MORNING!" Pearl screamed as she was trying to wipe the sharpie moustache  off her face.

Marina: "SERIOUSLY A BEARD?" Marina shouted out as she was splashing water and soap on her face as Y/N started laughing.

Y/N: "Well breakfast is ready!" Y/N said as he heard foot steps coming, As soon as he was going to greet them he was greeted with a splash of ink to the face. "Fair enough." Y/N said as he shrugged his shoulders as wiped his face off "So you guys are going to work right? Mind if I tag along?" Y/N said to them has he grabbed their empty plates and started washing them.

Pearl: "Sure I don't mind but don't you think that your going to be on the news with us." Pearl said as she wiped her face and got off the chair and started going to the door.

Marina: "Yeah we don't mind we'll show you around then drop you off to Inkopolis square." Marina said as she got up and went to the door.

Y/N: "YES!" Y/N said as he put the wet dishes on the rack to dry and followed Pearl and Marina to the door.

As Marina opened the door for Pearl Y/N could be seen putting on his shoes and excitingly following them to the door as they called the limo to pick them up with Y/N practically bouncing around in excitement as Marina looked at him confused.

Marina: "Why are you so excited? it's just a work place." Marina said as she looked on.

Y/N: "Well I've never gotten the chance to go to a news station before so I'm curious and you guys do the news so it's extra special!" Y/N said as the limo arrived as he jumped in and held the door open for both Pearl and Marina.

Time Skip....

After they had gotten out of the limo Y/N was greeted with a big building as Pearl and Marina walked in, After they had gone inside Y/N followed Pearl and Marina as he looked around to see confused faces all across the room as someone stopped him. It was security.

Security: "Where do you think your going?" The Inkling said as he blocked Y/N's path.

Y/N: "Oh I'm following my friends their going that way. You know? Pearl and Marina." Y/N said as he pointed to the path Marina and Pearl were following. 

Security: "You really expect me to believe this lie? You friends with the freshest news reporters in Inkopolis?" Said the guard as he looked at Y/N.

Y/N: " Yeah I also live with them! I even have their contacts." Y/N said as he was going to pull out his phone but was stopped by the guard as he didn't believe Y/N but was interrupted by a familiar voice.

Pearl: "Yo guard we got a problem here?" Said Pearl as she looked at him.

Security: "No, I'm getting rid of him right now." said the guard as he seemed to stiffen up.

Pearl: "So your getting rid of my guest?" Pearl said as she walked closer to the guard.

Security: "He-He's your guest? My apologies." as the guard said as he let go of Y/N quickly.

Pearl: I'm not the one for you to be apologising to." Pearl said as she looked over to Y/N.

Security: "My apologies sir it's my fault for not believing you!" said the guard as he bowed and Y/N was just confused.

Y/N: "Your acting like you murdered my whole family, chill it was a honest mistake I also would be sceptical if someone said they were friends with celebrities like Off the Hook." Y/N said as he looked at the guard. "No hard feelings?" Y/N said as he put out his hand for a handshake as the guard took it and let them pass.