So this is Inkopolis?

Author Note: Wassup Readers You may be surprised 2 updates in one week? but lets just say I'm REALLY BORED. Anyways Back to the story!

As Y/N was sleeping he started tossing and turning and soon after woke up in a cold sweat so he got up and went to the kitchen but stopped half way because he realised that this isn't his house this is some mansion that he's in but he didn't remember going to his friends not to mention that none of his friends had a massive mansion like this so he was clearly confused so he decided to sneak to the kitchen because his throat was getting dry so he tip toed his way into the kitchen after looking around the mansion with trial and error when he got to the kitchen he found the fridge and opened it up just to see multiple different types of snacks and and food in the fridge his mouth started watering at this point so he grabbed some water first and a few snacks and started digging in "This is soo goowd!" Y/N said while still stuffing his mouth "I need more..." Y/N said as he stood up and decided to look in the pantry and that's when he saw the sweets and sugar filled snacks "A few wouldn't hurt right?" Y/N said after grabbing a hand full and sat down and started eating more but when he was reaching for one more squid gummy he slipped and knocked down his glass filled water cup "NOOOOO!" Y/N said in slow motion as he dived to get it.... *CRASHH! the glass cup had shattered and the shards had gone into his hand. "This isn't good." Y/N said to himself before realising blood was pouring out of his hand "shit." as he ran to get paper towels to stop his bleeding after the blood had stopped pouring out of his hand and only became a drip he breathed a sigh of relief that was short lived as he saw lights turn on.

Pearl POV

Pearl was going to bed so she turned off her phone and was about to close her eyes to sleep but heard wandering footsteps outside her door being frightened by this she put her covers on top and over her head has she heard the foot steps wander away. Gathering all the courage she had he got up holding her splat dualies in her hands to defend herself if she had to as she peaked out the door she saw the boogie man (it was Y/N) as she remembered what the description was of the boogie man Tall, Dark Figure, No tentacles BUT FURRY HAIR! as soon as the boogie man turned around the corner she bolted to marina's room.

Pearl: "MARINA PLEASE WAKE UP PLEASE!" Said Pearl as she was shaking Marina intensely which caused Marina to wake up almost instantly.

Marina: "What's up Pearl? Have a bad dream here come sleep with me." said a half awake Marina as she was holding up her arms to hug Pearl and bring her down with her.

Pearl: "No Marina wake up, I think there's someone in our house!" said Pearl.

Marina: "wait WHAT?" Marina screamed out.

Pearl: "Yeah and I think it's the boogie man." said Pearl as she was taking glances to the door and Marina.

Marina: "Pearl the boogie man is just a kids story to scare gullible people like you listen there's no one he- *CRASH*  AHHH." Marina screamed out. "Ok we need to check that out." Said Marina as she picked up her splat brella to protect her self if needed.

They both got out of the bed and walked to the door opening it slightly to peak out of it they got their weapons ready as they opened the door to see in the hallway that no one was there so they turned on the lights as they went forwards to see the kitchen light on.

Marina: "Get ready Pearlie there in the kitchen!" Marina said as they both dived in and started shooting after stopping they started looking around the kitchen with Pearl stepping in something red as she looked down she realised that it was blood as she looked forwards she saw Y/N face down on the floor bleeding from the stomach and ink all over his face.

Pearl: "Marina. We have just killed someone." Pearl said as she looked horrified.

Marina: "What are you talking abou- oh no." Marina said as she turned to also see Y/N on the floor.