5) Hoedown...

Back at the hotel

We finished our ice cream and went back to the hotel. Thankfully, we have enough time to relax after the day of walking we had.

As soon as we get to our room I face my back to the bed and just plop down, while letting out a big sigh.

I took a little nap and now it's time to pick my outfit out. I have these really cute black shorts that will look really cute with the new belt I bought. I decided to pair it with a gray cropped graphic tee. Finally, I add the boots and the hat to make the whole look complete.

(I couldn't find a closer match but you get to chose what outfit you are vibing with)

For makeup I decided to have a smokey eye for the eyeshadow and add cute pink gloss to pull the look together

Once I finished my makeup I went through the connecting door to the other room to see if they were ready.

I see Aimsey putting their hat on and Ranboo fixing his tucked in plaid shirt. His outfit was a normal "country" outfit with a little bit of himself added with the sophistication like his normal outfits. I don't know how to describe it. It's just Ranboo's touch that makes the outfit look almost not "country".

Aimsey is wearing a red plaid flannel to go along with the country theme and some dark wash jeans. They look different, it's kinda odd seeing them in country clothes.

Once they finish we wait for Tommy and Wilbur, then Charlie walks in.

"Hey, why didn't you wait for me", he expressed.

"Sorry, I finished way before you and was bored wanting to see if anyone was also ready", I responded.

Before he could say anything else Tommy and Wilbur abruptly entered the room with the whole country attire on, even a holster with toy guns in them. 

"Okay, I see everyone is ready. Lets go before it gets packed.", I exclaimed before rushing to the door.
Restaurant/Line Dancing

We walked to the line dancing place because it was pretty close to our hotel. There was a good amount of people in line so we waited our turn to get seated.

I'm so excited, I see that people are on the dance floor and others are getting taught on the side lines. I definitely think I'll need to get taught, but it looks kind of easy. Although I might eat those words when we actually start dancing.

Even though there are a lot of people here, my anxiety is pretty low because of the energy. Everyone here looks like they don't care and are more focused on having a good time.

We get to the front of the line and ended up getting seated pretty close to the dance floor. We look over the menu and decide to get a bunch of appetizers and split it. We got some chicken fingers with fries, pretzels, fried pickles, and some mozzarella sticks.

Not going to lie, the food looks really good. We dig in and watch the dances so we can kind of see what we are getting ourselves into. We finish and let our food settle a little bit before heading to the dance floor.

We start on the side lines to learn the basics. We get paired up with who we share a hotel room with and we learn both single dancing and partner dances.

Before we go onto the dance floor, going up close is slightly intimidating so I start to slow down and take in the slight pressure of not messing up.

Charlie notices and tries to advert the anxious thoughts to uplift the energy.

"Hey, you're not worried I'll be better than you, because there is no chance that you can beat me", he remarked.

I looked at him and that competitive energy arose and said, "Yeah right, I'd like to see you try".

We head to the dance floor and join in the middle of a song. I found my rhythm not too long after moving to the floor. I see that Charlie has done the same and we make extreme eye contact making sure they catch any mistake you make.

Ten minutes later and I'm getting tired. I don't know how much longer I could go. I think I'll cut my losses and let him win because you can only win so much before making the other look like too much of a loser. Sorry Charlie, I mean you are not there... yet.

I mess up on purpose, then l look at him and see the relief in his eyes with the exhilarating energy of win.

I walk off the dance floor and order myself a shirley temple at the bar. While I'm waiting there a taller husky man approaches me.

"Hey there, pretty lady", he says, trying to be seductive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 823