7) Days Going by

I finished getting ready in the bathroom and picked out a cute chill outfit to wear today, because we are going to Ryman Auditorium. I chose to wear a cute tennis skirt, with a collared shirt under a crew neck.

 I figured this would be the perfect outfit to wear today because it is cute, but also practical to what we are doing

When I come out of the bathroom I see Charlie awake and picking out his outfit. He picks out his usual graphic tee and cargo shorts.

After everyone is ready we start to head down to the lobby and get into the Uber to the Ryman Auditorium.

Half an hour goes by and we made it to the auditorium. We walked in to buy the tickets to see Demi Lovato. I guess they are playing today.

We buy our tickets and go sit down in our seats. I haven't been to an auditorium before, so I am excited. We got here a little early, so we are just sitting in our seats talking. Everyone starts to pile in and the lights dim.

It is starting!

We sit and watch for the next hour.

They were really good. It was extra fun because of all the older songs were sung. It felt so nostalgic. They also played a couple new ones, which were also good.

We decided to get some lunch after the show was over. We went to a little brunch place that was super cute. We talk about the show and what we want to do for the rest of the day and tomorrow.

We finished eating and made our way back to the hotel via Uber. 

When we arrive at the hotel we go back to our rooms to get some independent work done. We take about 2-4 hours and get a couple things done we need to do. Then we chill for a bit and I take out the switch I brought.

I put the Mario Kart 8 game in and ask Charlie if he wants to play a couple of rounds. He said sure after finishing up some of his work.

"Now don't expect me to go easy on you", I warned.

"Of course not, I expect to win fair and square", he exclaimed.

We put on the rainbow road level and we were off. I started off in 3rd place and him in second, But it wasn't like that for long. I overtook him in the second lap and he dropped to fifth place. I cautiously made it one more lap to the finish line and won. He ended up coming close and placing second.

"And that's how you do it", I boasted.

"Hey, it was the first round, I'm a little rusty. Wait till the next round I'll smoke you", he assured.

"Yeah, sure", I replied.

We picked a random course and it started off the same as the last one, but he was determined to keep his promise. The course was the water park one and I was struggling with some parts and ended up losing this one.

"See I told you", he gloated.

"That's just because I was going easy on you", I admitted.

"Yeah right", he said, side eyeing me.

We decided to play one more course to break the tie. We chose the Mario Kart Stadium. We felt like it was the right vibe for the occasion.

The countdown went off and we started the race. We were neck and neck passing each other for first. By the third loop we were both stressed and we both saw the finish line, Charlie is in first and I am right behind. We are 5 feet from crossing the finish line, when I pass Charlie at the last second.

"Yes!", I shouted.

"That was fun", he admitted.

It was late at this point and we all gathered together to go get dinner. We went to an authentic Italian pizza place. It was really good, especially after that win.

We finished the pizza and went back to the hotel, got ready for bed, and slept.

The next day

Today is another chill day, so I get ready and chill. Maybe even read the book I bought.

I decided to wear a white shirt with a plaid dress over and converse shoes. I also added a gold necklace.

I like to dress up even if it is a chill day just in case we change our minds and go somewhere, but it also makes the day feel more productive

I put the outfit on with light makeup.

Now I won't bore you with the little details of the day because nothing really happened, but the day went by really fast and now it is 8 pm.

We decided to watch a movie together and chose to watch the new Halloween movie. We all cuddled up on the two beds and started the movie. Everyone is next to the person they are rooming with.

The movie was okay, I did start to doze off towards the end to the point where I found my head on Charlie's shoulder. Once the movie was over we decided to have a group sleepover. I had packed a couple face masks, so we ended up doing that. It was really fun hanging out with everyone and getting to know them even more.

We talked about a lot of different things with our masks on, while also laughing so hard about the masks. They were sheet masks that had different animals on them, so it was hard to talk because the little part of the mask would fall down and touch our lips. We definitely tilted our heads a lot when the masks were on.

When the face mask timer was up we took them off and decided to head to bed because it was getting late.

Everyone said goodnight and turned the lights off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 990