8) Hot Tub Type Steam

☀️ Morning ☀️

We woke up pretty early this morning because we have a stream planned to close out the trip before it officially ends.

I want to get dressed cute, but really casual because I'm not entirely sure what we are doing. I guess we'll figure out when we get there.

So, I decided to go with my lighter jeans with a green button top

So, I decided to go with my lighter jeans with a green button top. I also throw some clips in my hair to really bring that clean girl look.

I put on the usual no makeup makeup, but with a little blush and some fake freckles.you can never go wrong with some fake freckles. 

I check in with Charlie to see if he is ready. He of course is because he is wearing something similar to yesterday, just slightly different.

He is wearing more shorts and a slightly newer graphic tee.

"I don't know if I'm ready for the trip to end", I sigh.

"Me neither", he agrees. "We should do more of these trips. It gives us a break and a time to get to know each other better."

~~~

We meet everyone in the lobby and head to the streaming set.

Once we get there we find out we are doing a couple games like Pictionary, uno, and Jenga.

We start the stream off with Pictionary first in our same teams as hotel partners.

Each team chooses who draws first. The first drawers are Tommy, Aimsey, and myself.

We all get the same word and see which team gets it first.

I like to think that I'm not a terrible artist and know what a lot of things look like from memory, but we'll see.

The first word is... a unicorn.

Okay not going to be too hard right?

I start off with the head and neck...

"Horse", Charlie shouts out.

I gesture that he is on the right track and rush to put the horn on before finishing the body.

"Unicorn!", Charlie exclaims. "Nice job, we are off to a good start"

I switch spots with Charlie and look at Tommy and Aimsey's drawings. I was so focused I didn't hear what other teams were doing.

Their drawings weren't too bad for the first round.

We played a couple more rounds and we ended up placing second because I couldn't guess that Charlie was trying to draw a shipwreck. I don't know where my mind was when I said the titanic.

At the end the winners ended up being Aimsey and Ranboo.

~~~

We moved on to play a couple rounds of uno and it got a bit chaotic. Let's just say that there were a lot of +4 cards played.