2.

(Disclaimer!! I do not own hxh or any of the characters!)

✩✩✩

-Y/N POV

I cried for days and nights.

I was so extremely broken that I didn't get out of bed and I didn't eat. The only times I did was when my dog barked and slobbered all over me.

It's been a week since Chrollo rejected me. I really did think he liked me back or even just felt something for me. Something.

I received several texts that day and a few each day from Chrollo, saying he was sorry and that he could speak to me in person. I hadn't responded to any of them.

I needed time to myself, to think, to cry, to sleep.

-Timeskip a month later

-Y/N POV

As I walked on the sidewalk with him, I felt the same heart stabbing feeling from that day. But I also felt my heart pounding from just being next to him, not from anger, or sadness but love and nervousness.

I still had feelings for Chrollo Lucilfer.

My head was down and my fingers were tangled together as we walked.

I was officially joining the Phantom Troupe and now heading to the base, where I would meet each of the other members although I have already met a few. I was nervous, but not from joining the troupe but from Chrollo himself. I felt as though I was going to break down in front of him but I had to pull myself together. A few days ago we had agreed to meet up and talk about the phantom troupe and...

yeah.

We talked it out and I decided to accept Chrollo's offer to join the Phantom Troupe. And now I had a spider tattoo with the number 15 on the left side of my arm just above my short sleeve. I asked why it wasn't the number 14 and Chrollo said that any number with 4 is badluck and causes bad things to happen, I guess he didn't want anything to happen to me.

(Hmm the series of number 4's are quite interesting... -C)

I was now heading to the Phantom Troupe base with Chrollo.

We finally made it to the base. There were many abandoned buildings and the base was in one of them. The inside had three large windows, a circular window on the ceiling and piles of concrete on the floors. It was dark and the atmosphere would be very dangerous to any hunter that stepped foot in.

As we walked into the building we were not the first ones there. Three of the Phantom Troupe members were already there and I noticed two familiar faces, Machi and Nobunaga. The third however I did not recognize, he had short blonde hair, bangs that covered his eyebrows, green eyes, an interesting outfit and a very friendly smile. But from the descriptions on all the members I had gotten from Phinks, who I met before, the one I did not recognize at the moment would most likely be Shalnark. He was a manipulator and could implant antennas into his targets to completely control them. Definitely an amazing ability.